Chapter 7✨

I couldn't go in now, so I stood outside by the door. Um, I've been here for about twenty minutes. The door of the office opened and the other girl also came out with her face hanging. She was came out with teary eyes too. The face is very red and the ears are red. She quickly ran away without even looking at me...

**************************************

I'm afraid to even go in now. Why is this the time when he is very upset? But what to do, he sent me a message to come. Now, if I don't go, that too will be shouted here. I didn't do anything wrong, I'll go and see.

Tok tok tok...

Coming in..

Today, his tone is not very good. He is like a devil. He prepared his mouth to shout that someone else was a troublemaker, and he was looking at the door with burning eyes. When you see that face, you can say it without hesitation which he is very angry now.

Are you coming now? Look at what time it is. How long do you think I asked you to come?

Sir, I came as soon as I received your message, but I waited for them to come out as sir was talking to other people inside the office.

When he scolded me, I told the incident briefly but directly. Why am I afraid? Face to face, I directly offered the reasons for my delay. Then his voice was a little lower, but the volume did not decrease.

Who said to be there now? Is it okay to stay outside when I send a message to you and ask you to come to my room?

sorry sir It won't happen again.

Even though it was not my fault, I apologized to him at that time. Because now I understand that he is not in a state of mind where he can understand something.

I get really angry, especially when someone blames me for something I didn't do. But I'm not getting angry here because I understand that if I get angry this problem will only go further and there will be no solution. So I was patient, but if it was someone else, I would have removed one of its teeth and given it to him to wait and see. But if I make him angry now, I won't be able to do my job here. So I have to be patient. There is a saying, "The flag of victory for the people who know and endure." I will try it now and see if it works.

Sorry sir!, all of you knows is to say ''sorry sir'' after making any mistake.

Why did you ask me to come sir?

I didn't pay too much attention to what he was telling in anger and asked the reason why he asked me to come because it was a question that brought me a little curiosity. It can also help to change the focus of the angry mind.

Aash,. These crazy devils are making me crazy. I don't even remember why I asked you to come. You get lost now, I will call you later.

Sir but...

No more buts, Don't say anything... you get out of my sight, just now...

ok sir I will go.

I came back. However, the way he spoke to me, I would be lying if I said that my heart was not hurt. Because no one has ever scolded me so badly. Even when I went to the club, the manager made a little noise, but never shouted that badly. So I'm sad. After all, don't I seem a little closer to him than the other employees? Yes, I am his fake boyfriend...but do not you think that I am little closer to him? I feel sad when he blames me without doing anything wrong. That's how it is.

Oh man, if someone else did that to me, I would be very angry. But today, instead of anger, I felt sad, but I couldn't understand why. Those beautiful elongated eyes are too dangerous to look at when they are red with anger. I feel like the way I was yelled at in anger is still echoing in my ears. Oh man why, it hurts me so much to be scolded by that man. In the past, I have been scolded and beaten a lot at school, and at home, I have been scolded by my mother more than I can count. But I don't understand why this devil's words hurt me so much. Aish, forget it...