Chapter 2 ✨

Okay, I don't need you. I will talk.

Just enough, the brain was blown. Fear not.

hmm...

After talking. Remember to do as I said. I will stay here until you come.

ok

Good luck bro.

Thanks bro.

**************************************

A room in the VIP area of ​​the club itself.

Tok tok tok...

Come in.

The luxury room was decorated with yellow lights and Zhan was sitting in the comfortable chair until the expected person came out of the door...

**********

Flash back...

Yibo

Mr. Hua. Why did you call me?

Yibo, we need to take this order to room 105 in our VIP area in a little while. Remember that he is one of our VIP customers. Your service must be excellent. Get it?

Yes, Mr. Hua.

Ok, now go.

Flash back end.

*******************

Yibo's POV

What is this Mr. Hua suddenly came and told me? Serve to the VIP area! strange Whatever, let's see what happens...

OK, this is room number 105.

Oh man, no matter how many drinks I have been served in the past, I have never been to the VIP area before. So I'm a little scared. Because those hi-fi ladies and gentlemen are short tempered people. Finally, if they go to the manager and tell him something wrong about our service, we will lose our job.

Haha, It's ok Yibo. Don't be afraid.

I told myself to get rid of some fear. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door three times.

Knock knock knock

Come in.

It was as if I stopped at the sound of the mouth heard from inside the closed door. That voice is deep. If the voice is like this, how is the person inside?

Taking the order with one hand and opening the door with the other, I felt as if I had stepped into a different world. As the luxury room says, full luxury. Lights, tables, chairs, bedspreads, curtains, everything looks very expensive. The gold color room looks more beautiful with yellow lights. I was so mesmerized by this beautiful room that I forgot why I came here for a while. Because I had never seen such a beautiful room before. Although I work here, this area is usually forbidden for us. So that is why I am surprised that I got to come here today.

I looked around and searched for the owner of that voice that spoke to me. Now I saw the man sitting on the big chair near the table which was placed in a dark corner of the room. The man looking at me with one leg on the comfortable chair looked so complete that there was nothing missing...

 The man looking at me with one leg on the comfortable chair looked so complete that there was nothing missing