Chapter 5✨

However I have to go and act like the good one. In any case, those mothers-in-laws would like to make marry a decent person to their son. O...yeeh, mother-in-law, this Yibo boy is a good actor even though he is like this. I am a gem, you know? I am a top student who studied drama and performing arts in school as a child.

Peep...peep...peep...peep...

WTF, Who is the guy standing on the horn? My ears are over too.

**************************************

I scolded him and went outside to see why he came to my house and horned so loudly.

A red car is parked in front of my house. Now I remembered, I looked directly at the watch on my wrist. It's exactly 7 o'clock. Okay, so, as you said you arrived.. Well.. My fake boyfriend has come to pick me up today. Wow, this guy is like working on time. I came out of the gate and peeked through the shutter of the car to see if the person who said he was coming had come. As I lowered myself a little, the shutter on my side slowly lowered.

Sitting in the driver's seat, he was wearing a t-shirt instead of the usual full kit as he used to wear. He looks handsome that way too. The thing is, he was wearing a black dress like me. Now we are like a perfect couple. When I was looking at him through the open shutter, he started talking because I was not talking.

Let's go, if you're done looking, right?

Ah, what did you say?

After looking at my shape, let's go, right? I know that I am handsome anyway. However, you don't need to see it.

Haha, You think that I have nothing else to do? I looked at the car. Not at you, sir. So don't misunderstand.

Hmmm..is that too? tell me are you ready or not now without talking uselessthings?

Yes, yes, stay there, I'll be back soon, after closing the door.

hmm..

Shit, what a shame. What happened Yibo? Have you been staring at him? Now how do you look at his face? This mind can't stand still. At that time, I lied that I was looking at the car and not at him, but I know what happened exactly. If it's beautiful, what happens when I look at it?

If the eyes look good,

if you have beautiful pictures to look at...

People who lives,

without looking those...

They are like blind people.

That's what my heart told me. Why am I wrong? No, no...I am right.. Isn't it? (Say something guys)

But it is not good to say him that he is beautiful. Then arrogance hits his head. I tried to save my pride by grabbing the title of car at that time. But I don't know will it work or not. Did you understand that? Wait, wait,wait. what about me I will see what I want. If I want to see, sir, you can't even god stop this Wang Yibo.

When I closed the door and went to the car while giving reasonable reasons to myself, he got out of the car and hit the car with a small jack and looked towards me. Now I know that those eyes are scanning me as I walk towards him. I had seen him give me that look before in the club. I don't know if he knows it. But the first day I talked to him, I saw him looking at me like that.

Even if I come to him, he doesn't care. Before he said that let's go quickly. But now here he is looking at me with big eyes as if they want to eat me.

Oh, wait a minute. Did he have the same thing that happened to me? Yes, it can be. I am also a handsome boy. It's not strange of to be fascinated me by girls and even boys.