Chapter 4✨

Today, I can relax a little and take a nap. He told me to come to that new job from tomorrow because tomorrow is the weekend. I put a dress to go with it and went to sleep early today dreaming about tomorrow..

**************************************

As said yesterday, this is the place. Let's go and see who is there. I entered the multi-storied building with a bit of fear. I am asking the two ladies at the reception where this man is.

Excuse me, may I know Where the Mr.Xiao is?

The two girls looked at me a little strangely and then smiled and answered.

Is this Mr. Wang?

Yes

OK, then you go straight to the third floor. Sir is waiting for you.

Ok,

Thank you.

Does the reception know that I am coming? It's okay, that's fine too. Now I just have to go and meet him directly.

People hurriedly pick up files and run here and there. Anyway, the work here seems to be very orderly. Even though there was a lift, I climbed the stairs and went to the third floor. Now it's time to find his room.

OK, I have found the board. Should I go and knock the door? Oh, What should I do? I am bit nervous. Ok, be relax Yibo. Okay, now i am fine. After doing my hair a little, I knocked on the door.

come inside

Again I heard, that solemn voice which I heard that day. That voice is perfect for a ruler. The first day I heard that voice, I realized that it has a good ability to control anyone.

When I opened the door, he was sitting on the big chair with his head in his Laptop. He looks even more beautiful in the office kit. This office room also seems to be very tidy. Tidiness is something I like very much. The room, which was neither too much big nor too little, but not lacking in necessary things, was surrounded by glass walls.

He asked me to come in, but he still didn't pay attention to me.

g..rhm....

I cleared my throat a little loudly to acknowledge that I was here. He h heard about it and looked at me. Otherwise, even if I stand here for hours, this man will not look at me.

Good morning sir.

Ah, Yibo. Did you guy come? Good morning. Sit on there for a while. I will call you soon.

Ok sir

Dude, this is a big deal, he is still sitting here without giving me at least single glance at the end asking me to come here. Oh man, this guy. Either way, I want to tell you about the job that was offered here. He didn't say anything. I've been sitting here for half an hour now. He continues his work at a loss. I was thinking about the person in front of me while looking at the clock saying that he will speak now.

It's so boring, I can't see it when I go to do some work and make people run around. Just as I was about to get up and say that you will keep the job you were given, another tall boy entered the room. He talked to that boy and turned to me.

Mr. Wang

When he called my name, I got up from where I was sitting and went to his table. This is the first time that he only called me by my surname. I'm a little confused. Because after talking like Yibo for so long, anyone gets a little confuse. Maybe he did that because there was someone else here... Office work is official...

Mr. Wang, This is Mr.Jin.

Then Mr. Jin, This is Mr.Wang. You two should work together from today.

Mr. Wang Mr.Jin will tell you what you need to do. Now go and start working. I will send your appointment letter in the hand of my secretary. Okay, now both of you go.