Reborn as ichika orimura

I am not a big fan of anime but I watch anime time to time and I just recently finish watching infinite strato and I hated this anime very much.

The main character Ichika orimura is such a nice guy but every female in that anime assault him even his sisters don't try to stop them and one time his sister tells the girl to use the is device on him.

Now you guys are wondering why I even watch this anime if I hate it so much actually I first read it's fan fiction and in that ichika snaps at the girls and his sisters and tell them how badly they treated him.

So I just watch that I mean I am just curious just how badly they treated him and man I was horrified at how can someone treat someone so badly and still say they love him.

And I am even more angry at ichika that he forgive everyone so easily. They call him idiot because he don't understand they love him, I mean did creators give those girls brain I mean they never tell they love him and his sister treated him so horribly so is he going to have a dream that they love him.

As I am thinking all of this and walking home from my college I didn't pay attention on the road and by the time I notice it was already too late I got hit by a car and then I hear people's screaming and calling ambulance.

Then I close my eyes when I open my eyes I got shocked because I am neither in the hospital room nor in my house I am in a complete different room.