Meeting the ghost lady

Ichika pov -

I am in my house the injured lady incident a week ago still make me concerned. I always think if the lady is alright but no point in that as I don't even know which hospital that lady is admitted so I continued w

ith my life.

Today I dinner and went back to sleep as I am sleeping I think I hear a voice. So I quickly get up and then I see that injured lady infront of me.

I see her and I quickly get up and take my baseball bat in my hand and ask

Ichika - Who are you and how do you know that where I live ?

Mona - My name is Mona. And I am dead and because you are the first person who care about me I become attach to you

Ichika - Quiet that nonsense you are infront of my eyes. How are you dead ?

Mona - You can touch me and see for yourself.

I am scared what if she really is a ghost but I want to conform it myself so I quitely go to her and touch her hand and I am not able to touch her.
I quickly go to my room's corner and with fear ask her ?

Ichika - Why are you here ?

Mona - As I said you are the first person who ever care about me so I become attach to you. And I take care of you as my son.

Ichika - What do you mean attach to me and how are you able to attach to me ?

Mona - In my last moments I want to tell you 'Thank you' and want to know you and take care of you because you are the first person who truly care about me.

Ichika - What do you mean by first person to care about you ?

Mona - I am an orphan and anybody who ever approach me either for having sex with me or for my money.

Ichika - And about you will take care of me ?

Mona - As I said I will take care of you like my son I will also protect you.

Ichika - Don't you harm me as a ghost you will harm me right.

Mona - No I will never harm you I am attach to you so how I will harm you
TRUST ME I WILL TAKE GREAT CARE OF YOU.

Ichika - But how you can't even touch anything.

Mona - People's can't touch me I can touch anything or anyone.

Ichika - How can I trust you ?

Mona - Please trust me I will not harm you.

She said very desperately so I decided to trust her I know anyone think I am crazy that I am trusting a ghost but me in Ichika's body itself a very crazy thing.

Ichika - So then what should I call you because you are older than me so I can't call you by name.

Mona - Hey you can't tell a lady old but you should call me mom as I always wanted a son.

Ichika - Ok mom welcome to my life.

Mona -  Thank you son

Ichika - I have a doubt you say you are attach to me so what happen when I die.

Mona - I can go to the afterlife when you die with you I am here to take care of you because of my intense desire.

Ichika - Ok