Saving an injured female

Ichika pov -

It's been 1 month since I become friends with president and it's been a great experience. When other students know I am friends with president nobody bullies me. They still avoid me but now I have friends so I don't get bored. I am living a good life so far.

As I am walking in the road I see someone in a dark valley so I go to see that person what I see blow my mind it's a lady and she I injured badly. I am shocked because in this world hardly anyone can harm a female because it's a female dominated world. Now although I don't like female of this world I can't leave an injured person it's against humanity. I quickly go to see the lady and try to help her.

Ichika -  Are you okay ? I ask to see if she is conscious.

Lady -  Who are you ? She say very weakly

Ichika - My name is ichika. Don't worry I will quickly call the ambulance. I quickly take the lady's hand over my shoulder and say

Ichika - Can you please try to stand ?

Lady - Yes and then she stand. Her legs are shacking due to weakness.

I quickly take her to the near medical shop and say

Ichika - Exuse me uncle can you please stop her bleading I am going to call the ambulance but she already loose so much blood so we can't wait till the ambulance arrived. And can I also borrow your phone ?

Medical uncle - Sure kid let me take the lady and you call the ambulance here's my phone.

Ichika - Thank you

I quickly dile the ambulance number. After sometime the ambulance arrived. And take the lady to the hospital. As I am turn to go home the lady stop me and say.

Lady - Hey kid can you tell me your name ? And where you live ? I want to repay you.

Ichika - You don't have to repay me.

I say it and go on my way.