Important announcement

[Art is not made by me]

Hello fellow readers,

As you may have noticed, I haven't updated this story for a while now and that is because school has literally taken up all my time (and also seasonal depression is right around the corner so I'm starting to lack motivation lol)! Therefore, until further notice, I will be unfortunately closing this story and putting it to an end. This was a great experience while writing this story and I appreciated all of the positive feedback I've gotten from y'all! Really, it meant a lot.

There might be a possibility that I may return back to this story again in the future but I can't say for certain. Meanwhile, I might make another story, who knows! If you all are REALLY persistent on seeing my writing again I might be able to be convinced lol!

And with that final message, I hope you all have a great day/night wherever you are! - TiKi <3

Uhhhh hello, this is future author here. I just wanted to humbly apologize to those who had read this fanfic. Not my most proudest of moments😅. Regardless the amount of positive feedback I've STILL been receiving after months of closing this story of mine still blows my mind (and I will be ever so grateful). Currently I've removed myself from the community just because of lack of interest and the weird shit people have made (referring to the lewd side of fanfics/fanart about this community). But I hope that I will be able to create more content in the future possibly (VERY unlikely lol).
Love y'all😚