Chapter 13

When I awoke not getting to much sleep. I was thinking to much about the incident last night. I just thought that everything is going by to fast, you know I mean I like Niall very much but everything is just happening to fast that's cant keep up.

I looked over to see Niall sleeping. We needed to get up in 4 hours. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower letting the warm water relax my muscles.

I hear the door open.

"Sorry I really need to pee!" An Irish accent said,

"Umm Niall? I am in the nude!" I said harsh.

"I really gotta go!" He said like a little boy.

Before I could say anything else I hear the toilet seat lift up.

"Much better!" He said with a ease of relive.

"Get. Out. Niall!"

"Thanks" I could feel him smile as he closed the door.

Well I finally finished the 30 minute shower which was suppose to take 10-15 minutes. I walked to my room and got dressed.I decided to go with a white floral tank with a black beanie and blue jeans, white vans to top everything off. As I walked away from the dresser I grabbed my phone and proceeded to the stairs.

I walked down the stairs and my shoe was untied and I tumbled down the stairs on to my bum. Seeing soon Harry, Zayn, and Louis taking pictures of me as I made my way to the bottom. OUCH!

"Really smooth Becca!" Louis said

"Shut-up!"

I got up to see my bum was in real pain. 15-20 stairs can really wear out your bum.

"BREAKFAST!" Liam shouted form the kitchen. Moments later after getting up. My phone buzzed.

From: @Louis_Tomlinson nice fall from lovely @BeccaJohnson !

He really took a video? What the hell?

"Louis your gonna die!" I said as I jumped on him and we tumbled to the floor.

"Ow!" He said as I started to punch him in the arm lightly.

"Wow! That escalated quickly!" Harry said soon joining us.

"STOP!" Niall said. We all paused and looked at Niall's horridly end expression. "Who ate all the sausage?" He looked around the only victim who had a sausage in his hand was........ Zayn!

"ZAYN!" Niall said

"Vas Happening?" He said looking like a kid who just took a cookie from the cookie jar. Before you could even say the word sausage food was flying. Eggs, ketchup, pancakes, you name it!

I made my way under the table. Soon joined with a blond... Niall! Great?

"So you found the best spot?" He said

"Yeah Niall?"

"I know this is totally off topic and I know Louis always asks you this but? What do you want to do today?"

"I dunno?"

"We'll ask them? He said pointing to the 4 other boys in front on me.

"How about clubbing?" Zayn says.

"Yeah why not?" I say

"Deal?" Harry joins

"Deal!" We all say in unison.

I went upstairs to clean up I was only covered In a little egg and ketchup.

I looked through my closet to find nothing to wear. Nothing? Wonder if Danielle has something? So I walked over to Danielle and Liam's room to find Danielle fast asleep.

"Danielle? Wake up sleepy head?"

"Ugh?"

"Guess what we are doing tonight? We are going clubbing!" I said in my best mommy voice.

"Really... Oh wait you want something don't you?" She said raising her eyebrow.

"You know me so well."