Chapter 32

Me and Niall arrived at our destination which was a theme park? Umm...Niall?

I looked over at him and smiled as he returned the smile, we walked in without paying and there was no one there. One person came up to us and told us he was going to be working the rides for us and I thanked him, me and Niall decided to go for the roller coaster first. It was huge, it was wooded and the hill at the begging was huge. I actually was kinda nervous.

"Umm Niall" I said as he looked at me.

"Yes love?" He asked as he lifted his arm around my shoulder as we made our way up the stairs.

"Uhh are you sure you wanna go on this one first?" I asked as he looked at me in confusion.

"Love, ill be here you don't need to be scared!" He said like he was reading my mind.

He lowered his arm around my waist and we made our way to the ride. We walked up into the seat he was on my left. We kinda sat in the middle, so it wasn't to bumpy. I looked over at Niall as I Buckley my seat belt and he did his. He let out his hand and instantly grabbed it. The dude came over the intercoms and announced the ride was gonna start. The cart started moving, making its way up the hill as we reached the top Niall squeezed my hand, we went down and I screamed and yelled and at one point laughed.

The ride finished as we made our way to the picture booth to see out picture. It was really funny, Nialls right hand was up in the air and my face was pushed up on his shoulder. He bought it and smiled at his purchase.

"I'll remember this" he said lifting it wiggling it in the air.

We walked over to the concession stand and played this duck game where you had to get the same numbers at least two out of three pickups. I only got one and none others and Niall got all three.

"I won!" He said smiling showing it to the dude.

"What would you like?" The dude asked as Niall pointed to the giraffe in the corner and the dude handed it to him.

"Her love!" He said handing me the giraffe. I smiled and grabbed hit hugging it.

Niall took out his phone and snapped a picture of me.

"What was that for?" I asked as he smiled and put it away.

My phone buzzed in my purse as I lifted it out. I saw a mention on twitter from Niall. I unlocked my phone and looking on twitter and found it to be a picture of me.

@nialloffical: @beccajohnson I think she likes the giraffe? ;)

(Twitter picture below)

I smiled and replied with a thank you and walked back to Niall. He lifted his arm to my waist and we walked to the Ferris wheel. I looked up to see the lights glowing all around as the guy opened the gait and let us in.

Niall gave the dude a wink, as I looked at him with my eyebrows looking low. We made it into a blue seat which was my favorite color blue. He sat to the left of me as the Ferris wheel bar fell into our laps and my hand rested on top of it.

"I love Ferris wheels!" I said as I payed my head on Nialls shoulder.

"We'll I love you..." He said

I lifted my head to the unexpected answer and blushed, I could feel tears forming in my eyes. I thought for a moment did I love him, since the first day I saw him I did love him, I never did really believe in love at first sight. But when I saw Niall I knew it existed. My eyes were trickling at the thought of his last words.

"I love you to" I said as he smiled and leant in for a kiss. His lips moving with mine as his hands tangled in my curly hair, mine in his. The Ferris wheel stopped at the top. And we let go, he wiped a tear falling down my cheeks and sat his hand down on my cheek rubbing his thumb across it.

"I've loved you since the first day I met you." He said as I teared up again. Wow I really need to stop.

"I loved you since the day I helped with your bag." He said as he wiped my other tears from my cheeks. He pulled me into a huge hug, as the Ferris wheel came down and I wiped the tweaks from my eyes and looked up into Nialls.

"Don't cry love!" He said

"I am happy Niall....don't be worried."

"We'll now about we head back?" He asked.

I nodded as we got into the car and left I payed my head on Nialls shoulder and fell asleep. I felt bumps from the car waking me up occasionally but then falling asleep right after.

I woke up to two arms lifting me up I slid my hand around Nialls neck and smiled, he hadn't realized I was awake so I stayed still as if I was still asleep. I heard xpzayn walk over to Niall walking with him into the bus. He opened the door and I peeked my eyes opened and seeing Harry and Kate asleep in the clutch and Danielle and Liam asleep on there bed. Louis was playing a game on the Xbox he had just bought, apparently.

I was let down on the bed as the bed lowered as Nialls arms snaked around my waist.

"I love you" he said as he moved around to get in place. He put a piece of hair behind my ear and played with a strand of my hair as I fell asleep.

NIALL P.O.V.

I laid Becca down on the bed and smiled to her small figure laying there, I laid down next to her dip feeling her body agonist mine. I grinned and snaked my arm around my waist and whispered something in her ear.

"I love you" was all I said as I put a piece behind her ear playing with a strand. I fell her loosen as if she was awake. But I kept sitting there thinking of what all has happened and how it happened, I never did think Danielle for bringing her, taking her away from her awful dad. Since he was in jail now she wasn't as worried anymore which stressed me out when she did worry. I really did love her, and I have loved her since the first day I payed eyes on her. I just thought and thought, what if Danielle wasn't her friend, what if she never came with her? I wouldn't know what I would pave done. I loved this girl and I wanted to show her how much I loved her. I never wanted anything bad to happen to her, never let her feel like she did when she thought of her dad. I wanted her to feel protected, and her safety would be me.

I never wanted anything to happen to her. I loved her to much, I would never let that man take her again, I never wanted her to go threw that again. I never wanted her to feel unloved. It hurt me thinking of these things but I just haven't...

As I thought I felt my eyes become heavy and fell asleep laying beside my love.