Chapter 21

I looked over to Harry, he didn't seem to notice. I looked at Niall hoping he would say something.

"Uhh..." I saw shrugging my shoulders.

Harry looked over at me, and rolled over to face me. I looked at him...as Kate walked over to Harry his face lit up when he saw her. They kissed, well not any normal kiss a 'I.love you and I am sorry kiss.' She released hugging him, harry looked at me.

"Kate!" Louis said as he entered breaking the awkward silence.

"Uhh...."she said, grabbing Harry and running out the door.

Everything seemed to happen so fast. Me and Niall stood there like a elephant just walked in with a mustache on...I don't even know.

Louis,Zayn,Liam, and Niall all looked at me like I had done something wrong. I looked over at Zayn and he had a little grin creeping on his face, so did Liam.

"What?" I said as I looked at Zayn and Liam.

All of a sudden they started laughing, what the heck?

"Your face....you...looked....like....a freak...." Louis pushed out the words under his breathe.

"Louis what's going on?" I said in confusion.

"Oh, I thought you knew." He said.

"Knew what?"

"Simon said you guys can stay on tour with us." He said, I was so confused.

Then everything went black.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Becca? Becca... Wake up!" I heard a voice say

"What? Is she okay?" Someone said.

"Do we need a doctor?" Another voice said

"No I don't think so."

I felt my body be lifted from the ground, my head was pounding. I heard all voices around me, I was able to open one of my eyes. I saw a Niall's face up above mine, as he was carrying me bridal style.

He looked down at me and sat me down.

"Becca your okay, you just passed out." His reassuring voice said.

I tried to sit up but my pounding head caused me to lay back down.

"No.no.no lay down I'm going to get you a water and some Advil." he said as he got up.

All I thought if Harry and Kate are okay.

"Here." Niall handed me the Advil and water. I swallowed the pill and laid my head down. Niall soon laid beside me, I rolled over facing him. All I could do was smile, I had a perfect boy in my life who cared for me. I wanted him to be mine, I wanted to kiss him when I wanted to without anyone doing the oooos and ahhhhs.

"Becca...you feel okay?" He said.

"Yeah how's Harry and Kate?" I said

"There fine? Why?" He said in confusion.

"Okay good."

"Good?" He said why was he acting oblivious?

"Yeah since the fight last night."

"What fight?"

"The fight you know, she left and he was all upset?"

"Uhh...that never happened."

"Yeah it did."

"Becca you must have dreamed that"

"No!"

"Becca get some rest, you hit your head pretty hard, lay down, I'll be right here."

Then I fell asleep thanking of why was that dream ,if it was a dream, so vivid?