Chapter 15

When I awoke I had a little headache from last night, I grabbed my Advil and water and took the pills. I herd someone in my bathroom, so your first instinct is to get up and see who's in there, in my head it was probably Niall or Harry, I knocked and someone opened it, it was Kate? Wow Harry must really like her!

"Hello, sorry for not asking first you were sleeping. The boys bathrooms has man smelling stuff and I really needed to take a shower so I used your stuff. Danielle..."

"It's fine Kate... I understand." I gave her a small smile.

I walked over to check my phone. 5 missed calls, 21 texts, 307 followers, and 62 mentions on twitter. Gah hanging with the boys really racks you up on social sites. I checked my missed calls, answered all texts, most of them being from Niall, Danielle, and Harry. One was an unknown number... It read...

"Hey Becca this is Kate decided to add you harry gave me your number hope you don't mind?"

Today is when me and Danielle are leaving and she is really upset, I am to, I am really gonna miss the lads, at least I took plenty of pictures. Most of them are of Louis taking my camera, taking selfies. I really don't want to go back to my dad...

"Becca you in here?" A husky voice said form the other side of the door.

"Yeah come in."

It was Harry he was just woken up? Haha his eyes with bags under them.

"Is Kate in here?"

"Yes Harold!" Kate said form my bathroom. She had a full mouth of toothpaste.

"Do you and Becca want to do something today? Liam and Danielle are spending the day together so it's gonna be me, you, Becca, Niall, Zayn, and Louis."

"What are we talking about?" An tired Irish accent said entering my bedroom. SHIRTLESS! Becca calm down...

"We are thinking or what to do." Harry said

"Becca?" Niall said

"Yes Nialler?"

"Can you make me some food?"

"Niall I know you know how to cook!"

"I am to tired to cook..." Giving me a pouty face. "Please Becca?"

"Ok Niall."

"Yes score for the leprechaun." He said walking down stairs.

We made it to he kitchen he got the eggs and bacon from the fridge and I got the pots and pans with salt and pepper. I felt to arms snake around me. I smiled. He put down the food for me to cook and turned me around his face, he needed to tell me something.

"Becca? Umm."

"Yes?"

"Umm." He was cut off by Louis of course!

"What are we cooking?"

"Nothing for you louis!" Niall said smiling at me I gave him one in return.

"Well I am hungry?"

"Well there is cereal in the cabinet."Niall said pointing to the spot he had said.

"Ugh fine Niall." Lou said walking getting food.

Harry and Kate walked in soon after, followed by Zayn who had been woken up recently.

"Me and harry figured out what were going to do today!" Kate said

"What, what, what!" Louis said

"A carnival!"

"Sounds fun" me and Louis said

"Fine by me" Niall said forgiving me a cheeky smile.