Chapter 37

Well the tour is going great we are already in Washington and Zayn is finally letting us meet Perrie, I've only seen her over the Skype calls and face times they have me popping in some... It's been 2 weeks since the interview. Niall and me went to some guitar shop and he picked my out a guitar. I've never learned how to and I thought it would be fun. But of course we were bombarded with fans. Louis finally let us meet Eleanor she is really sweet, Danielle and her already know each other so I me and Kate talked to her a lot.

Now we are at out hotel all snuggled up and about to play truth of dare! What fun... Not

"Ok who is gonna go first..." Louis asked

"Do we really have to play?" Kate said as Harry squeezed he do to a hug.

"Yes and be quite." Louis said as he picked Liam to start it off.

"Ok then...umm....Zayn! Truth or Dare?" He said as Zayn thought for a second.

"Truth." He said

"Umm if you were to be turned into a girl what would you do first?" Liam asked as I laughed and so did Niall.

"We'll duh! Look at myself naked" he said as he smiled with his answer.

The whole room filled with laughter, I turned to face Zayn again as he was starring at me...oh god.

"Becca...truth or dare?" He asked

I gulped before I answered.... I will always choose truth.

"Truth." I said as his smile grew.

"We'll let me see..." He said placing his fingers on his chin thinking...and all I was thinking its either going to be embarrassing or inappropriate.

"Oh I got it" he said

Wait for it wait for it...

"Have you ever kissed a girl?" Umm that's gross of course not!

"No! God no eww..." I said as I threw my head into a pillow.

"Ok then... Go!" Louis said as I looked at Niall.

"Niall." I said as he looked up and smiled.

"Truth or dare?" I asked

"Dare" he said almost to quickly

"I dare you to umm.....not eat for the rest of the night." I said "and you can only have snacks that I choose." I said as he frowned like a little kid. It's a dare he asked for it.

"Reagan I am getting tired." Louis said as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Ok why are you telling me? Go to sleep." I said scooting his head away.

"We'll then..." He said getting up and going into the kitchen.

Niall scooted near me as I smiled at the little irish boy.

"Yes." He said as I felt my cheeks become red as I looked away. To find everyone looking at us.

"Get a room gah!" Liam said as him and Danielle were all snuggled up.

"Excuse me ill get a room when y'all do..." I said pointing at Danielle as she poked her tough out at me.

"Ok I am bored at this game..." I said as they all nodded.

"Hey......" Louis said peeking his head out from the kitchen

"Sorry but we play it to much." I said as he came from behind the kitchen wall, I found he had a whole stack of goodies. I looked over at Niall as he pleaded me to say yes...I couldn't say no to them Horan eyes... Sorry.

"Ok" I said as he walked over to help louis...well not help carrying he helped eating it.

"We'll I thought you guys would like this and well I made it my self to ask Paul to rent some new movies. We have Warm Body's, Hangover Part 3, Perks Of Being A Wildflower and Pitch Perfect." He said as he sat down the snacks throwing the movies down on the table as he said them.

Well we ended up choosing Warm Body's. and let me tell you it's a delightful film so far. We are at the part on towards the end there putting make up on him...Niall is watching while munching on snacks. I stained at him as he ate, I know it sounded weird, but girls would die to be in my place. Just saying but as I was about to look away he spotted me staring again. And I'll let you guess what I did....

Blushed...

He smiled as he looked down at me and then my lips as he asked for permission. I nodded as he placed a sweet kiss on my lips. The kiss was sweet and I could taste the Pringles he had been eating...haha well then. By the way made me want some Pringles..

"Pringles please" I asked as he placed into my mouth me smiling.

"I really do love you and I hope you know that..." He said placing another kiss as I payed my head on his shoulder as the movie ended.

"We'll then." Danielle said as the looks of it she had been crying.

"Aww baby." Liam said hugging her and walking her to there room.

"We'll I guess it's time for bed?" Niall said as I smiled as before I knew it he had picked me up and put me over his shoulder.

"Remember this.." He said referring to the pool day.

"Yes and PUT ME DOWN HORAN," I said as I pounded on to his back

"We'll sorry about that." He said placing me into the shower on no...

"Just like the old times" he said flocking on the water which was cold by the way...

"Uhh" I said wrapping my arms around me...

He smiled at me stepping in as he started getting wet also...he changed the water to medium as he stayed eye contact with me the whole time. I smiled as he slid his arms around my waist.

"I don't know why but I've always wanted to kiss in the rain." I said as he smiled.

"Same" he said placing a really powerful kiss...I know sounds dumb but it was I could feel it from my toes to my finger tips. I smiled as he pulled me into him, squeezing me as my hand made my way up into his soaking wet hair. He pulled me away.

"Wow" he said as I smiled pecking him once more.