Chapter 24

I woke up to the bus bumping up and down, what's going on?

I rolled off the couch, with a blanket and a glass of OJ next to the couch.... Hmm. I took a sip and walked out of the living room.

It soon slipped my mind, all the memory's from last night just con caved into my brain all at once, I grinned uncontrollably. I soon came me everyone in the kitchen area, sitting eating...BACON AND NUTELLA....

"Ummm!" I said pointing at everyone's plates.

"Yeah we didn't want to bother you..." Danielle said.

"You know how much I love Nutella Danielle, I practically eat it all when ever your mom comes home for work." I said as she nodded in agreement.

I just took the whole jar and slid in to a set, next to Niall and Louis.

"Hey you can't have all of it!" Niall said, as I just looked at him and stuck out my tough.

He grabbed my hand which was holding the Nutella, sparks went up my arm. That's never happened before I felt butterfly's in my stomach also. It was a warm feeling, a good feeling, a feeling I have never felt before. And the funny thing is I think he felt it to.

As I looked up into his eyes they twinkled. He just stared at me but before to long I heard a noise, more like Louis and Liam talking about...me?

"Umm Becca there is a letter for you, here let me read it." Louis said as Liam held he envelope.

I looked over to Niall in pure shock, that was the letter the gave me last night, and Louis...Louis Tomlinson was about to read it out loud.

"Ooh and it's form Niall..." Zayn said as he walked over to them.

"Zayn don't please." Niall said.

"Dear Becca...." Louis said as I snatched the letter out of his hands.

"No... I wanted to hear it." Harry said as he sat at the table with his fist on his chin with pure concentration.

"We'll that's to bad Harry" I said as I stuck out my tough.

I stick out my tough to much....(that's what she said...)

"Becca is mean..." Liam said as Kate,Harry,Louis, well everyone except Niall and I nodded there heads.

"Guys it's none of your business." I said as I walked into the living room with my Nutella and bread.

Niall and Danielle soon joined me, I turned on Friends, as Danielle snatched the letter form me.

"Danielle please... Don't..." I said as she looked at me.

"Becca I've told you all my secrets now you have to tell me."

I looked at Niall to ask as he nodded but I want quite sure if I wanted her to know just yet, I mean she knows I like him, and that we have kissed before. But this, this is a hole new level...no one knows we are dating...

No one...

--------------------------------------------------------------

THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING THIS STORY...

I AM SORRY FOR ALL THE SPELLING ERRORS I NEVER HAVE TIME TO RE READ IT TO SPELL CHECK IT... SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.

I LOVE EVERY ONE OF YOUR LIKES, IF YOU COULD THOUGH COULD YOU HELP ME GET TO 200 READS... AND MAYBE 5 LIKES ON THE NEXT CHAPTER.... THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL I WILL START GIVING SHOUT OUTS FOR COMMENTS, OR HELPERS ON MY STORY FOR IDEAS AND WHAT NOT

THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO GET INTERESTING THOUGH...DRAMA....BREAKUPS...WORRIES....SECRTS...KEEP READING AND THANKS AGAIN!