Chapter 1

"Anzio Ripple is insane from head to toe."

"That guy's a creep."

"If Mishara doesn't like him then I don't like him either."

"Pain in the ass!"

"Psychopath!"

"Does he kill?"

Anzio Ripple hates Mentos with all his heart and soul-

"Are you a good breeder?"

Of course, his breeding skills were good.

"Um, no?"

"You need to have more faith in yourself. Those are some good pigs if I ever see 'em."

"Hey Ripple,"

Okay?

"Do you breed your mothers too?"

"Shush it, Sky." Wendy growled.

"What?" Schyler asked.

"Maybe he does." Schyler's mother Rivera said as she came.

"Ah heck no. You did not just blame my kid for that."

"No, now it's the environment."

Anzio could hear their argument all the way here. His mother and Rivera were fighting about something that he was able to hear some words about.

What Mrs. Waveston said about his moms, wasn't that inappropriate?

Yes. Two moms. Although... not really no... one's-

So far this year is proving to be quite upsetting.

No matter how many times the seventeen year old had tried to prove himself loyal and nice it seemed the rest of his farming mates did not really ever warm up to him. He's now twenty years old and the only guy who ever really changed since then was Schyler. He seemed to actually have grown. According to his trusty friend, Wendy, everyone else seemed like they were stuck in Mentos for some reason that could not be quite explained. But nevertheless, Anzio didn't really trust his classmate even after he hired him to work on his farm. But a part of him felt pity and yet another felt nothing but pangs of delight after hearing that he failed to start his own farm.

His parents' raising got to him. As well as his sister Alice's wise words about violence.

They still had had a long way to go before Anzio even thought of Schyler as a good guy. Sure the guy changed but at the same time he did not like him still.