Chapter 4

So itchy. But yet so valuable. Do you even know the story of this jacket? It's worth a kidney and a liver! Well maybe not to anyone else but to him, it was very pricey.

You see, it was very cold and Jonhei offered Mom their jacket. Long story short, Jonhei's jacket became Mom's jacket. The material of which, Anzio seemed to be quite allergic to. Nowadays she just wears the same ol' cotton white shirt. But no Jacket (That used to be Lake Ripple's) that once was once white with a faded purplish blue. Now the poor thing was just white.

"Do you have any friends?"

"I have my sister and Wendy is my best friend?"

"Anzio."

This time, he turned his whole body to face her.

"I have my sister and Wendy is my best friend."

Pig breeding is something that Anzio has almost never really been proud of. He can't breed animals for crap. If he ever truly made a good pig then he should get paid for having done a good job. Genetics is not his thing.

Look at this piece of crap.

"Ma, look at this piece of crap."

What piece of crap? Ghibli and Lake can't see anything. Where's the little number 2?

"I don't see anything son. Just a little fire pig." Lake admitted.

"What do you mean? You can say it. It looks like it came from the darkest depths of hell, Jonhei." Anzio whined.

He took off his gloves. When you have a farm, you learn to have every kind of element animal in your farm. Elementist or not.

"That looks like every other pig Hon." Ghibli chuckled.

Is she naive? Maybe she is. She believed for a second that she wasn't a good painter and mother just because her teacher said so.

"No it doesn't. I bred this one when I had six glasses of wine. It won't make it Mom." Anzio hummed, sad.

"Let's give him a few days. Maybe it will make it." Lake suggested.

"Um Jonhei, it's actually a girl. I checked." Anzio mindlessly revealed.

How tasteless.....

Didn't anybody in Mentos think that Lake Ripple can hear? Sh- They hear.

"Then she is okay. There is nothing really bad about this baby pig." Lake laughed.

"I don't see it Jonhei." Anzio admitted.

"Oh come on! Maybe she can be useful." Ghibli said.

Mom, she's a pig. Animals are vital and soon Anzio till have to put down this baby if it can't make it past a few dats.

"Fine, let's see how she does for a few days."

Wendy has been thinking about the prize money and she thinks it would be good to do. She was sure that Schyler would smile at the thought of some prize money. And they did have a rather small farm, with two pigs and some sheep. The Pig of The Year didn't seem so bad. Wendy is sure that with her and Schyler's breeding skills it would turn out to be a nice pig.

A very nice pig.

"That contest?"

"Yeah." Wendy nodded.

"Well, the money could be great." Schyler said.

"We could split it." Wendy suggested.

"Sure, it wouldn't be so bad." He smiled.

She loves him with all her.

Yeh.

"Yeah, I'm thinking about entering."

Schyler smiled.

"You should do it hon. Show them what you're made of." Schyler smiled.

"Yeah, I will."

What does she think she is? Schyler is everything anyone ask for.