Chapter 6

This was the house where his mothers had told him to go. If anything, this visit didn't have to happen. But at the same time that feeling of emptiness that not even Alice's and Dewey's visits during his nights of horror episodes could ever soothe. And this was a bold choice to try and visit his biological mother. Did he have a father, maybe not.

"Don't forget me boy."

Bold words of Dewey Ripple. Didn't each of your kids say that they hated you?

"Don't bring up words of the past."

Anzio clicked on the doorbell and waited for a moment. This house smelled old. Like his grandfather's corpse old.

"Hey!"

The door opened and a woman came outside. Some... late thirties looking old woman. She wore her frail blueish green hair in a braid and somehow had grey hairs.

She aged horribly...

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"Yes, are you Coral Blue?" He asked.

This woman had a look of terror on her face. She looked as though he was trasspasing on her land.

"Yes, yes I am." She answered.

"I'm Anzio Ripple." Anzio said.

"Oh."

"Um, do you recognize this?" Anzio held out an envelope.

Maybe anyone could recognize this?

"Oh. I do."

What is that?

"These are abs." He explained.

"I wish I had those." Anzio sadly stated.

"Maybe you will one day, and I bet they'll be really pretty too." He chuckled.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Anzio!"

Oops, that's mom. The two most terrifying words of the elenglish language.

"Yes mommy?"

"What are you doing with him?" She asked, snarkfuly.

"Nothing." Anzio gulped.

"Get in!"

Sadly, Anzio never got the abs he desired when he was five years old. Alice got them, sadly.

"Wait... Anzio?" She asked, staring into his eyes.

"Yeah, its me." Anzio said.

Her eyes widdened..

"I-"

.

Eviction? And now Anzio had to take care of her? But-

"Do you have any relatives?"

"No." Coral shook her head.

"Yes." Anzio quickly answered.

Where is his heart? Didn't his own grandfather at some point tell him to open his heart?

"I'm her son." Anzio said, slipping his tongue.

Slipping?

"Alright, she has a week until we throw her out. Take care."

This guy smelled of cigarettes and old. Coral Blue had been living in the basement and had no way to pay her rent. And now she was getting evicted.

"Sorry." She mumbled.

"It's fine." Anzio replied.

"Where do you live?" She asked, curious.

"I live near Terra Town, the town before that, the smaller one. I own a farm." Anzio explained.

"Oh." She ooed.

"It's barely a farm though, only two cows and three pigs." He explained.

"But a farm nonetheless."

"You don't have to take me, Anzio." Coral snapped her head a little to the side.

"But I do. I once got evicted off my two month old apartment. It's not fun." Anzio said, sympathizing with Coral.

"I'll be fine." She said.

"No you won't."

"I WILL!"

Anzio flinched when he heard her harsh tone of voice.

"Sorry about that, I don't know what came over me." She mumbled, apologizing.

"it's alright." Anzio shrugged.

How was he going to break this to his mothers?

Oh boy.