Chapter 8

Tw: Homophobic language

It was Wednesday, the third day of the week when Anzio Ripple (Who was their precious one) showed Lake Ripple around the town near Terra Town. And keep in mind, the lady was...

"Jonhei..."

Sorry.

It's Mentos all over again? Does anyone remember when his sister got branded as Lezzy Ally that one time? Just him? Well to be fair it's always him. Well there's Mom.. and Jonehi. But that's just it.

There it is. In all it's gory glory. There it lies, the words of yesterday.

All of them slurs. All of them... curses.

Lezzy (Not really, they aren't.. his sister has said this all the time.)

He wants to punch him. Niro and Schyler were up to this weren't they? And to think that Anzio actually thought he changed. He thought Wendy managed to tame the wild beast he was within. But Schyler Nimbostratus, was still stuck in Mentos.

Why don't they remember Lake Ripple and Ghibli White are..

Basha Gajo is Alice or Anzio any harder to say than Lezzy Ally or Psycho Anzio or Dumb Dyke or Wet Bitch or Crybaby or dumbass?

And didn't anybody think that they could hear? They heard! Especially when the Ripples had them screaming in their ears? They heard!

When did everybody make the choice that Anzio Ripple was the crazy one? If he had a wish Basha he'd wish they would stop!

But yet they don't stop.

"Anzio Ripple will go to hell with his two mothers."

Two mothers don't mean the end of the world Schy. You got everything in that sentence wrong.

He looks to the side and sees Niro and Schyler.

"Anzio no." Mom holds him back. His other mom.

"Listen to them." Dewey hisses.

"They're not worth it."

But they are. Lake and Ghibli are always assumed. And he knows that pain. He carries it deep within.

And now it's in his truck. Branded in black spray-paint and now it's caught in his heart.

"It's fine you both. Don't make a scene."