/una

/Ross

He sat in the hospital chair, sobbing, hoping that this dull, still noise would quiet and continue into beeping. No matter how hard he tried, he knew it would still all over again, and he wouldn't be able to stop it. His hands were dried with tears, his nose slowly drooling as he kept sniffling and choking on the tears he wished he hadn't spilled. The nurses and doctors did nothing but just closed the door and left him alone. His friends did not, however, as they kept sending him text after text. They were just asking if he was okay, and if they needed him. He didn't bother to answer, but just to keep crying and hunched over and hoping that he would cry til he died in here.

His head rose to see the dull body still there, not moving and not blinking. "H-Holly..I'm..so..sor.." He couldn't manage a sentence out without breaking into tears all over again. Over and over the cycle repeated, and his skies of blue dulled and fell into oblivion. It was like someone had just stabbed his heart and cut it into pieces, then kicked him and left. His ring was still on, and he had worn it since they were together. He felt sick and anxious, sad and depressed, and overall just a terrible person. The day she arrived was the day she died, early and young. What was he going to do, sleeping in bed alone with no one to hold? Not having Holly's presence around was like living through hell.

She had just died after getting hit hard by a truck that was texting and driving. Of course, Ross had cursed and wished that the man died instead of her. She called the police, ambulance, and Ross. If only he had noticed his phone quicker, and heard it rang, then maybe she would've lived. She was in need of support from her husband, yet he was too busy having fun. He blamed the grumps for all this, yet they did absolutely nothing at all. He was tired, crabby, and depressed ever since he tried talking to Holly. He'd lash out if she didn't answer, causing her to giggle and sigh.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!" He yelled, tears rolling down his face. Holly just giggled and sighed, shaking her head. "Ross..you're so..frustrated over me." She spoke softly and slowly, clutching his hand tightly and laughing. "Don't stay alone forever...I know you love me, but find..find someone else. Remember...when you told me you were bi? Ah, yes...go for him." He couldn't believe her words. 'Move on?' He thought, not planning on it anytime soon just because of how much Holly meant to him. "No..no I can't!" He cried, and watched her smile fade into a frown. "Ross...please, for me.." The still noise started, and the dull, long tone rang in his ears. "Holly? Holly?!" He hovered over her, kissing her forehead and crying. "Holly! Answer me! Holly!"

She had died talking to him, rather than in silence. He still couldn't process what she had said. Moving on from his wife was going to be hard, but like she said, he had to or else he'd be hung over her like a bad drunk party. Anything reminded him of Holly; birds, Suzy, because they were close friends, the empty side of the bed, her channel, her name, even if it wasn't hers, himself, and the ring. He was going to wear it forever, whether he get married again or not. His spouse would just have to deal with it, as a memory of Holly. He was thinking about telling Danny his feelings, but he knew he had a thing for Arin, as he'd bring it up many times. So, with no crush to tell and no person who would like him, he was going to stay alone for a while.

Knock knock.

"Ross? It's Barry, open up. I'm here with the Grumps." Barry said, drowning out the memories and the thoughts of Ross' head. He only wanted to see Daniel, but he knew Barry was the best comforter, so he simply said back, "Just Barry, please.." His voice was hoarse, and the way it sounded was croaky and needy. Murmurs behind the door stirred up, and soon Barry slipped in and closed the door behind him. "Hey bud." He held a bear that was semi-huge, he had a pizza box and his smile was something else to Ross. Ross couldn't take his eyes off of the smile, and how he longed to smile and be happy. "Sit." He muttered, running his hand through his hair and rubbing his eyes.

By Barry's quick look and the noise, he put everything down and ignored the demand and hugged Ross, tight as he could. "I'm sorry about Holly.." Ross scowled and shoved him off. "Don't touch me!" He yelled, causing the room to go dead silent as well as outside the door. He felt embarrassed, flustered, and he felt like a jerk. "No, I'm sorry...i'm just..iffy about the whole situation.." Barry said nothing but just smiled. "Why do you keep smiling? You just smile everything away like it's not a big deal! How can you do that in a time like this?!" Barry shook his head and scratched at his beard. "It's simple; you have to be a generally happy person!" He smiled wider, and held out his hand. "Come on, go back to the office. We have ice cream?" Ross looked away and took his hand, standing up and stretching out his back. "Yeah, sounds good. Just..don't mention things about..her" He smiled sadly, and started towards the door. "Hey Barry.." He didn't bother turning around and looking at him, yet he wanted to. "Thank you." He simply said and opened the door to be tackled with hugs and 'I'm sorry's and pats. Barry shook his head and smiled, nudging Ross and making a soft squeak come out of him.

"We can't lose time, and we can't cry forever!"

--

HI YES look.its bear and ninjer

bearninjer

but yes i hope you enjoy im actually doing this from a computer wowowo

:3 love you all !!

-nik