/seino

/Ross

"Ross...what's wrong?" He backed away from Barry, and tilted his head in question. What's wrong? Hell, there's a lot of things wrong, but..I'm not sad. "I thought you would stop.." His head was circling around these words-but hell when wasn't it? He gulped down the clump of words in his throat and shook violently now. His fingers were slowly growing numb, and his hand was shaking faster than usual. He felt a sudden rush of cold air enter and exit through his body. Looking down, he saw blood pooling around his shoes. Barry was now gone, but better yet, he could hear laughter. The laughs weren't clustered either-each single person he loved was laughing at him. He started crying and kept running his shaky fingers through his hair and pulling at it, his knees weak and arms heavy.

"Haha! Ross! Stop doing that stupid face!" He stopped crying and opened his eyes. Pink was flooding his bright blue eyes. His breathing was now replaced with a liquid. He couldn't believe his eyes anymore-it was Holly, standing in front of him with a smile. She was laughing-holding his arm and running her fingers across lines on his arm. The lines began to vanish and he kept blinking to see if this was reality. He suddenly heard his name being called. Ross..Ross..Ross wake up!

His face was collided with a pillow as Barry was saying his name. "Ross! Get up buddy." Barry knelt by the couch Ross was on and kissed his forehead. "You fainted when I brought you inside. Then you started crying. Another...you-know-who dream?"

"More like a nightmare." He replied, running his hands over his face and groaning. "It was so trippy too. I was bleeding, but then I wasn't? And then there was Holly, but she was like...not human? More like an alien. But her laugh was..haunting." He shook his head and sat up, causing Barry to take a seat and pull Ross back down. "And..you were there too. But you were sad? It was really fucking trippy." He hummed as Barry played with his hair.

"That sounds fantastic." Barry said sarcastically, tangling his fingers in Ross's hair. Ross sighed and closed his eyes, tired and exhausted-from what? He barely did anything but walk over to Barry's and just chill. "If you're tired I can bring you home.." Barry said, a little disappointment in the back of his throat.

"Nah, I'll pass. Do you have Netflix?" Ross said, a wide smile across his face. Barry rolled his eyes and nodded, reaching over Ross and grabbing the remote. "I want you to watch..Rick and Morty!" Barry raised a brow and then remembered it was the show he wanted to base his cosplay off of with Holly.

"Uh, sure I guess."
//
okay this is really short but there's supposed to be more stuff coming along plus my days are all messed up IM SORRY please forgive me