final update.

hey. long time no see, huh?

stay 'til the end, i'll give you a taste of my mode recent works; i don't know if my style has changed or not, but it's my last farewell to you all.

i'll be blunt-i've ditched this account for a very long time. and yet...people are still in love with my stories. i get emails almost every day on stories and i feel an update is appropriate.

in case you did not know, hello, my name is jeremy. i'm in high school, and i am...not so into game grumps anymore. i've thought about deleting my works, but knowing people keep enjoying my work in this year is..astounding.

i'm sorry for vanishing. i became very uninspired and a lot in my life has been happening. i had to take time away from writing-even if it was the thing that made me happier. i fell out of this fandom, and, hell, i got into new ones, but i don't write content for the public anymore. i feel it's...a lot for me.

i don't mind writing for my friends in the slightest, nor do i care. they are also aspiring writers who are much better than me, and i don't feel pressured. here?...i do. updating fanfiction is hard for anyone, and i tried conforming to a schedule but it didn't exactly work. and i'm sorry for that too. i know my ideas have been unique and such, but i'm leaving them as a memory of when i used to write.

i won't say i'm ditching this forever, but don't expect content from me, please.

this is a farewell, but not a final goodbye. one day i'll come back and rebrand lunar and butterflies into short stories for a read instead of making it into chapters, but it's not a promise.

yours truly,
jeremy.

as aforementioned in the beginning, here's my recent work. it's based off of achievement hunter's king ryan persona. i hope you enjoy.

--

Dawn shadowed over the mountaintops as the slim rays of Dawn reflected and casted an even deadlier light off of a crown. It sat formally, cushioned by velvet and satin. The glass box around it was not tattered, and even ghostly shadows could not detect the slighest trace of a fingerprint or two. The podium was draped with white lace, hanging halfway down all four walls and making holes in the shadows behind it. Dawn made the dust particles cower in fear, exposing every single one in the empty room. A gust of wind could knock the poor particles away, leaving a blank room shrouded in bookcases chock full of books.

The door had slowly pushed open, and the shadow of a father figure casted against Dawn herself. Along came a smaller shadow not brave enough to defeat Dawn but instead play with her, basking in her glory.

"One day, you'll wear this crown." The fatherly shadow had distorted and extended out a hand for the little one to take. "And you'll be the best king this world has ever seen."

"Will I?"

"Of course you will." The father chuckled. "You've got the best blood coursing through you. Do not let anyone tell you otherwise."

The fatherly shadow moved forward and lifted the box covering, kneeling down to blow the dust that swarmed to the bright light. The child squinted against the bright Dawn rays and gasped in awe as the crown seemed to sparkle helplessly underneath the sunlight. The room was quiet as the birds begin to sing at the sight of the crown, begging and wanting it for their own. The kid reached his small hands towards the crown, before feeling the shame of his father shaking his head scream at him. The child rested his arms, letting Dawn have one more moment glorifying the crown before the glass box being put back around it. The birds and their song had halted, and she was no longer here. Dawn had walked away, already setting up her plans. The father and his child walked back, closing the door softly behind them. The room seemed to burn with the heat of a new king rising to the occaision.

That same heat had brought the new king, the child from his past, back in time, wishing that the present could be like before. The king growled at the sudden song of the birds, Dawn overcasting his body after Dusk had hidden himself away behind the rolling hills. He glances at the glass box now empty, velvet covered with dust and damp due to cold winters of never being touched. The king rose from his position of sitting against the door and picked up the glass box, feeling the gravity pull the box slowly from his fingers. The king let his fingers lift gently off the glass, and the box had shattered into pieces beside his feet. The glass begged for mercy against Dawn's rays, creating rainbows along the hardwood floor of the room. The king looked out the window to the birds and hummed to their song, thinking of the disaster he could wreak to his village.

A small village on a large island, and he is the only king alive. He rules all land from his throne, and his inhabitants are mere ants, and he is the magnifying glass that sends rays of heat and causes the ants to crumble beneath him. A village combined with many more that all worshipped him like a dark god.

" 'Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.' " The king mocked his father's words with disrespect, and let the voice sink in the heat before leaving the room, cape draping behind mourning the death of the birds' song.