Chapter 5: Planning

The mood of Scarlett's office has changed. From menacing to welcoming. You noticed that she was calmer and respectable boss. It just feels weird that she still treated the others horse crap but you are much nicer. Time after time, you noticed that she wasn't teasing, giving a lewd glance and acting like a normal one. The relief that you felt overcome your expectation and your thoughts about her. Every time, you meet her, there's something that makes you comfortable.

As you were packing all your things, Scarlett called you out. She wanted to have a dinner from a restaurant that she already reserves for the two of you. You wanted to decline due to your mother cooking your favorite dish. But since she hesitated, you gave in. The restaurant was some what quiet. Only the small chatting, the sound of utensils making contact to plate and the calmness aura emits around the room. Truth to be told, you were never gone to some fancy restaurant and this is the first time you ever went.

You felt the inferiority due to some of the costumers are millionaires with their either wife or GF. Sat down, feeling uncomfortable while Scarlett just taking a sip of champagne. Then the waiter came in, gave a menu to both of you.

Long story short, the food was great and the experience was better. Slowly but surely, you felt comfortable being around with your step-mother. Though her lewd looks still got you creeps, but it was less annoying or irritating or even uncomfortable. The normal years that you have still continues to go on. Nothing would go wrong, right? Or so you though...

Cora: "Oh My God! You can't believe what I bought, Aurora."

Aurora: "What is it? New set of under wears?"

At your home, Cora's excitement filled the room with Aurora's question expression mixed in. Cora placed a shopping bag that she just bought recently at mall. She then pulls out a very nice Cherry-blue like color long dress. Aurora's eyes went wide. For many years that passed, even small things like the dress she seen makes the locked memory of hers, unlocked. She could only do was to watched as how Cora was excited while remembering the time with her husband. It held a special memory on her head.

Aurora went to her closet and to find the same dress that Cora bought. Sadden of how it was gifted by her husband, she could still smell the freshness of the dress. Took it out from the closet, looks still the same. She began to try it out but due to her age, the dress got thin. It caused a problem for her as she felt uncomfortable and just took it off. Feeling sadden that the dress wasn't fit to her, she placed the dress back where it belongs. As she closed the door of the closet, she noticed a box that was tuck farther away to the corner. She grabs that box and to her surprise, it was "For Hubby." The tears started to build up from her own eyes, and when she opens the box, her teary eyes went wide due to shock. The box was filled with her lingerie. Ranging from normal to revealing ones.

While you were busy with Mia and Scarlett, Aurora began to try out her long-lost lingerie. In her thoughts, she felt everything returned. All of that lingerie she had was given by her husband and was also used to entice him to do love making. After all those years that passed, Aurora thinks if she was still a mother... Or a woman that requires a love of a man... She watches herself at the mirror, imagining her husband was behind her, slowly walking towards her. Aurora then touches her shoulder, and it appear. Aurora... Missed those times... Just losing her thoughts and herself...

You and Scarlett were having your night, then all of the sudden a message pop up from your phone. It was your mother. You then opened and caught by surprise. Scarlett was interested by your reaction and take a sneak peek to what you just seen, and she was also caught off guard. Aurora sends you a pic of herself, wearing the lewd lingerie outfit you've seen for the first time. The photo just unexpectedly sends to you and began to panic as you send a message. Scarlett's smirk appeared on her face. It read all over her face: The beginning of all beginning.

Sofia came back and gave a proceed ticket for the 2 of you. Feeling nervous while the other felt excitement. Sofia then gave the location for the testing and evaluation and instructed to be careful, and also must wait for 2 weeks to able the procedure happened. As for your mother, she apologized and explained that she didn't even put a context. She wants you to tell her how did she look? Is she fine with that lewd lingerie outfit? In yourself, you knew that she was gorgeous mother, and having those massive tits and ass, you just saved the photo she sends with a little of regret.

You told her that her outfit was superb, which it did sit well enough. She then gave you the biggest hug that she ever produced. It's hard to take care a morning wood, but it also hard to take care of a mother that was so lewd that you cannot even sleep without risking of jerking off. You wanted to let your inner thoughts that you shouldn't see your mother as your mom, but as a woman. But you kept your heads up, wanted to take a time and focus to Scarlett first.