Chapter 12: The Aftermath

At that moment when you woke up, your mother changed the way of how to treat you. Your eyes open wide to be greeted by massive tits, in front of your face. Suddenly, you can hear giggles coming from those big tits. It was your mother, Vanessa. She was now wearing almost revealing maid suit. Face began to blush and she just pat your head and left the room, swinging her hips.

To the kitchen, where both of you. Eating toasted bread with sunny side up egg, you just observed Vanessa... Then, it clicked your head. She wasn't treating you like her son, it was like she was your maid. You got up, spanked her ass which she created a little jump.

Vanessa: My, my~ How bold you can be, master~?

Y/n: Nothing really~

Placing your head to her shoulder, while groping her ass, Vanessa let you play her body for about minute, until you quickly went back to your table and started to eat.

The day at the office began to drain your energy. Full of paper works, reporting to Scarlett, and having blast with Mia. Mia wasn't sure what she felt every time she sees you. Something to her own heart made her jump and just wanting to be with you. Your relationship with the other women began to developed. From Mia now thinking she's your new GF. Scarlett more of a f-buddy, Sofia was mutual friend, your mother was now your maid, but you then remember that you never met your mother's friend. Cora.

At your home, the now Vanessa was cleaning around the house. Then, she heard knocking. Coming from the front door. She went to be greeted by her friend, Cora. Cora's eyes wide open as well as Vanessa. Felt embarrassed, Vanessa let Cora in quick, and went to her own room to wear a proper outfit. Cora sat to the couch, still blushing to what she just saw. Vanessa quickly apologizes to her and this awkward aura emits around them as well they began to laugh it off and turns into normal conversation.

The night came, Cora and Vanessa are still at the house. Cooking for the dinner because Vanessa invited her friend to eat there. You came from work, tired and just went inside unannounced. Cora left the kitchen and screamed. Vanessa quickly reacted to be greeted by Cora, hugging Y/n tightly. She smiles and Cora grabs your wrist and pulls you towards to the kitchen. The 3 of you began to have a long-time chat while also began to chug some beer at the end of the dinner.

You signed off after 3 cans to them and the women continue to have their own conversation, while you slept away your stress.

Cora: So, have you been into relationship?

Vanessa spat the beer she was drinking. Didn't expect the question that Cora just asked to her.

Vanessa: The hell are you even asking about?! I'm old and I do not feel young anymore

Cora just looked at her own best friend with this unbelief expression on her face, but she just let it slide for the sake of her friend.