Chapter 15: The Problems Began (Slight 🍋)

Alone at your room, working the project from your laptop. You looked at your clock to see it was still 9:45 pm. Stretching your arms away, as you also looked down to see and greeted by Vanessa, sucking you off while you could also hear buzzing noise coming from her. A vibrator was sticking on her asshole, turned on and making a slightly movement around her hole. Her eyes were closed as she was being pleasured by her own toy, while also serving her master. You patted her head, told her that you gonna cum on her mouth. She took your cock whole to her mouth and loaded her throat.

The Holly Molly pill was still on your desk, trying to tell yourself that if you wanted to let her ingest 1 pill, but being busy person for now and just feeling her mouth around your cock seemed fine for you. She straddles her body on your lap and hugs you tightly as you were still focused to your work.

At Scarlett's office, there's Sofia, you and Scarlett. The file was finished, handed by Sofia to you. You noticed that she wouldn't even looked at you. Her face were all red and she was even looking away when she handed the paper. After that, Scarlett couldn't help but to put your hand around her big tits. Sofia was surprise and quickly look away and left the scene. Feeling so worried, you turned to Scarlett and just shook her head off.

Your hands groped her breast, hardly as her hand went to her pussy and played it, in which you then slap it away from her pussy. She groaned as you began to rougher your playstyle on her massive tits.

Sofia. In her own office, still can't believe from last night's sex scene of Scarlette and you. Her memories during that moment are still buried on her inner head. It lead to developed some sort of lewdly thoughts. Questioning everything that was inspired. In front of her was a monitor, displaying a video of you and Scarlett, having the best of times on the massive bed. Both of her hand were on her tits and her pussy, groping it and rubbing it. She began to have imaginations of in Scarlett's position, where she was the one who was being ravage by you.

Time goes by, Cora kept coming by to her BFF's home and to be greeted lewd outfits. And more and more, until she wanted to just let it know from you. But need more evidence to back it up. As for you and Mia, things were getting better for the relationship. From friendship to mutual, both of you sees yourself as more than BFF's. This didn't seat well to Scarlett as when she noticed that Mia was more closer to you than she was, her head began to race into madness. She locks herself at her office, creating a fist on her hand as her head went wild. Even Vanessa was shown to be slightly jealous towards Mia. Due to their consumption, it develops not just lust, but jealousy towards to the person that they were fucking with.

Vanessa wanted to be treated like a maid, while Scarlett needed to be fucked like a slut. It gets further when all of sudden...

Vanessa was just preparing her new outfit for you, then knocking from her door was heard. She went and opened to be greeted by a hand, placed on her breast and pushing her forcefully. Her eyes widen when she sees... Scarlett. Her red eyes illuminated from the light, and was inside of the house.

You told Mia some byes and she gives you kiss on your cheeks. It was unexpected to be given such a kiss from her. She giggles due to your reaction and left. As you made your way home, you notice that the there were set of new heels on the door steps. Slowly opening the door, you could hear the faint noise, coming from your mother's room.