Chapter 11: Vanessa's Stages of Nymphomaniac 🍋

Sofia also added to her statement about her research, the person especially woman who intake the pill will have the 5 stages. She explained it to you and Scarlett, but it seemed that you can't remember the exact word because you were now facing the now Vanessa, drooling over your cock while it covered her eyes. Her breathe coming from her mouth, tingles around your cock as it twitched while she just stared at it.

First Stage: Denial

Inside of Vanessa's head, she didn't expect that her own son has the massive and longest cock she ever seen, since her own father. Her thoughts of the past came back to her as she tried to deny the existence of a monster who, once turned her into a slutty MILF. And now, she can't be believed in both of her eyes, her own son... Her own son's cock in front of her, covering her eyes. Denying it existence by just swaying her head left and right.

Vanessa: No... No... No...

Y/n: Mom, will you just start licking it? I feel that your knees will be numb. Maybe I should sit to your bed.

Even if she lied, her eyes completely focused to your cock. An idea pops up from the top of your head. You began to hold your cock, by slapping it to her cheeks and to her mouth. She was caught off guard with this but her sense was still focused to your cock. Her mouth was now almost empty of her own drool. She then stood up and turns away. You took this as an opportunity to sneak behind her and almost shoved your hard cock to her asshole.

Vanessa: The hell are you doing?

Reaching your hand to her pussy, you then went to her ear.

Y/n: I know that you took the pill~

Vanessa: *Mmm* What pill~?

Y/n: The one there~

You point it and she sees it.

Disappointment. Not to you, but to herself. She just felt your cock, pressing down on her ass cheeks, while also being horny and not even knowing the side effects of the pill. She just took it without any thoughts or whatsoever. Her head turns to you, while still felt your hand on her pussy.

Vanessa: Fine... I know I feel horny right now... But if you think you can help me, go through with it, I'll let you. With an exception... You need to use condom. Got it?

You nodded and she turn her body around, exposing her breast as you instinctively grab it and squeeze it. She began to emits a soft moan while both of your hands were on her massive tits. Her eyes have met yours and began to kiss. She felt that what both of you doing isn't ethical. It's so wrong in many ways but she also felt that it feels so good at the moment. Her body trembles as you slowly dominate her mouth. Her hand travels around your muscular body then circles around it. Holding you closely and deepens of your kiss to her.

Not even 5 minutes, Vanessa's ass was now facing at your throbbing cock. You just recently place a condom, and she began to sway her ass.

Y/n: Mom? How can you be so lewd, at the same time denying it?

Vanessa: I do not care if you have big dick. Let's just finish this or whatsoever. This is only for one time only, okay? I do not want to be fucked by my son.

You felt confused at first but just kept going. You straight plunged your cock to her pussy as she created a loud moan out from her mouth. She then places her hand to her mouth, then you began to move. Your mom notice that the pace of your movement is slow. In her thought, you were just making it longer but she could feel the tip of your cock, hitting on her entrance. You thought that just hitting her cervix to make here cum. And surely enough, she flinched as the juices comes out from her clit. You also noticed that her other hand was on her mouth. Feeling at the heat of the moment, you took both of her hands, pulls it towards you and starts banging her hard. Her moan covered around the room as well as your constant grunting, hitting your hips onto her ass cheeks and creates a flapping-like noise.