Chapter 6: The Pill Situation

Last night, you still didn't believe what you just seen. When you got home, you could hear a faint moaning coming from your mother's room. As you got up and slowly peeked inside, your eyes turned wide as before. In front of you was your mother, wearing that lewd lingerie, playing herself while using your boxers as her material to smell. You wanted to deny but because of how the bulge on your pants appeared, you went on your room and felt distress all over. Even this morning, you still imagine that happening and never left your mind.

You looked at the pill that Sofia just prescribed when all of the sudden, an arm placed to your shoulder. You quickly turned around and noticed Mia. She was surprised at first from your reaction and turns to giggles.

You: "Damn, you scared the heck out of me. So, what's up? Hang out?"

When Mia tried to answer, both of you heard a fake cough, coming towards both of you. Mia quickly left and Scarlett appeared in your cubicle. She still had those wicked expression and she then told you that follow her to the office. She let you inside first, the door went locked and in just mere second, she pushed you towards the couch. You noticed that her breathing began to get heavy, her expression changed. Slowly, she walks up to your position. You open your mouth to say something to her but was met by her hands, putting on your mouth.

Scarlett: "We need to just wait for more days to finally happened it. And yet, you still have a conversation with Mia? I did to become a better person for you. I wanted you, all by myself and no one else. Why? You could just---"

You cut her off there, put her hands away from your mouth, lifted her up and began to intimate with her. She quickly began to tighter her arms around your shoulder, and placed her on her desk. Her legs went around your body, pulling you closer to her. She smiles, and both of you kissed once again. Embraced by each other's body, the kissing part was so good that you almost wanted to bang her there. Until, a knock was interrupted from the kissing. Scarlett was annoyed by this but a slapped was felt on her ass. She gasped and make it excites her a little. She looks at your eyes, and sees the familiar one. A familiar that she cherished. The father side...

You: "We have to wait for the test, Scarlett~"

Both of you stood up, and left the room as another co-worker waited. Night came around, you were alone at your room. Imaginations running around your thoughts as you then imagined when Scarlett came to your room, walking so slow but majestic. As for Aurora, she was at between your legs, comforting your lower body. While you were imagining those images that appeared inside of your head, Aurora at the other room, began to play herself once again. Her inner self is trying to break the chains off, and the way how she moaned and played herself was making it better for her inner self. You looked at the pill where you placed at the side of your desk, doubted this product if this will ever work for the 2 of you. Looking at your family's portrait, you remembered the times when all the things are just there. Until it wasn't anymore. Truth to be told, you did really miss your father. But not even sadness could be last long for your lifetime. Moved on and keep moving forward.

At the company's building, Scarlett wears her favorite lingerie, while looking at the city lights. Her back almost eats the cover of her lingerie. She watches, stand while sipping and planning ahead of how to make you enticed more, or even... Doing the same threesome that she did with your own mother. Her smile started to appeared and slowly widen up.