Chapter 14: Scarlett's Stage of Nymphomaniac 🍋

As the video camera started to roll, it focused towards the bed. With Scarlett, who was now breathing and sweating profusely, her head went to you.

Scarlett: So, is this the feeling of the Holly Molly?

Sofia kept her observation skills and wrote the side effects. Her eyes kept going from the notes to Scarlett. Now, you just stood there feeling embarrass due to the fact that there's a video camera in front of you, and Sofia. She just nodded her head, signing her own approval as you slowly pull your boxers, down. Slowly but surely, Scarlett's eyes widen as her now dream... Your... Massive... Longest... Cock was in front of her. Sofia was also caught of guard to what she just witnesses. Before Scarlett could began her job, Sofia was intrigued to the size and length of Y/n's cock. Sofia then let you come to her first, and gets followed by Scarlett. She then gets a Measuring Tape, and it she was calm as she could and wrote it down the length and the girth of your cock. Though, being scientist and conducting a test or experimentation for data was mandatory to her field, she can't help but to be blushed.

You and Scarlett were back. He sat on the edge of the bed, while Scarlett was in between of your legs. Sofia continues to wrote down while Scarlett began to suck your own cock. In your perspective, the way of Scarlett's BJ was too intense for your liking. She basically YOLO your cock and deep throats it. Her hands were behind her, her eyes focused towards you. You could feel her tongue encircles the shaft to the tip of your cock. Tilting your head backwards, the adrenaline rush came over your body. Scarlett's eyes went opened wide as you now control her head. Pushing it deeply, and pulling it out. You stayed there for a meantime, closing your eyes as the pleasure builds up until, you loaded inside of her mouth.

Scarlett, who was now gasping for air. Cum started to drop to her breast, and cough. Even with the precious cum and her outfit, the stains began to cover it. She then began to drink the rest of the cum that was still coming out from your cock.

Her massive tits was used by her to smother your cock. She can't even believe at her own eyes that her step-son, has the genetics of his own father that did reck her sex life. Memories were running wild on her head, as she remembers how this was like the time when she began to become your father's nympho. After his death, Scarlett can't recover from that and began to have therapy session, but got quickly turns into sexual therapy. As far as she knows, most of the therapist began to leave. Back to the present, she was now sucking your cock as well. Doing titjob and combine with Blowjob are in so heavenly feeling of lust. Petting her hair and she just giggles at you, still smothering the cock that she was shocked upon.

While the 2 of you were doing your business, you never realize that Sofia, who was now stopped what she was doing and stared at the 2 of you. Her face began to appeared to be redder, as she began to feel heat sensation all over her body. Though she surely knows that she didn't intake the Holy Molly pills, she also tried to understand that it was all just reaction to her body. The papers went on the floor, slowly pulling her outfit upward and began to use her pen to rub it on her entrance.

You and Scarlett were on the bed. Her legs were opened wide and were pushed in. Due to her thick ass, you can't help but to smack it so many times that it began to appear red. But while you were spanking her ass cheeks, she began to yell;

Scarlett: Please, my step-son! Just fuck me! Plunge that big dick to your step-mother's pussy!

And so, you oblige her wishes. Plunging it all the way and her reaction were just too priceless. You watch as the strict boss that you met, now turn into this slut that wanted to feel your massive, long, throbbing dick. She gripped her ankle, trying to resist the pleasure that she was feeling. She glances to your naked body and was paralyze due to how sexy you were. And so, her arms were around your shoulder, gripping it tightly as you smashed her pussy and fasten the thrust's pace. In Sofia's Point of View, she witnesses of you, ravaging your step-mother in Mating Press position. Sofia also removed her panties, fingering her pussy, synchronizing it to your own thrust. All you can hear was the moaning of your own step-mother, the sound of your hips and her ass cheeks hitting and the wet noise coming from her pussy. Her reaction changes from every thrust that you do, while also violating her massive tits. Her lewd face makes you more get it to her body.

Without warning, she gasped and screamed out of pleasure as the cum began to pour inside her pussy. Scarlett's eyes rolled upward, her tongue was out and your hand were on her tits, attached so tightly. Her body felt into unconscious state and you began to stood up, still rocking hard. You then looked at Sofia, who was now also felt unconscious and sees her naked pussy. Sighed, you stopped the recording.

Sofia went home and you and Scarlett went back to her office and began to have some more. Her eyes went into lust mode, she couldn't stop herself sucking your stiff cock. And as both of you went inside, you lift her up as she was

Stage 1: Oral Stage

At right of the back, Scarlett's head face on to your cock as she swallows it like a champ, and you began to lick her pussy. Holding her so tightly, it enables you to hold her in that position, while she went all in. Due to the Holly Molly's effect, she has the same side effects of your mother. Still horny and couldn't satisfy herself. You could now feel the end of Scarlett's throat as she continues to be more sucking slut for you. Without warning, you loaded her throat. Then, you rest her body to the couch and let her rest for a while.

Stage 2: Anal Stage

Watching how she squirmed to your cock, as you banged her asshole to the grim. Her eyes widen with excitement on her face. She gripped tightly the sofa bed, covering her moans but you weren't none of it. You then took her hand, pulls it towards you and bang even more harder. It felt painful as it was inserted for the first time, but turn into pleasure. Ramming her asshole, while her hand was on your side, she just howls and screamed due to pleasure.

Stage 3: Phallic Stage

Rocking hard. Resting your body, while Scarlett was doing Titjob on your still hard cock. It was a sight of elegance. She just smiles at you and continues to pleasure your cock by just using her tits. Without any word that were coming from each mouth, you only knew what will Scarlett do. Even though she's your boss, you can't even fathom that she was your father's mistress/slut, and now yours.

Stage 4: Latency Stage

The night came around. Though Scarlett was still horny, she needed a drink. Passing the best Johnny Walker to Y/n as they toasted and drank. Drink after another, both of them got into drunken state. It didn't help as when Y/n suddenly lifted Scarlett up, which she just placed the empty bottle to her desk. And was fucked. You and Scarlett just kept it going, and going, and going until both of you passed out.