THE LIFE AT THE DURSLEYS AND SAVIOUR OF THE POTTER HEIR

AN: This chapter contains mentions of abuse and neglect, proceed at your own discretion. Hope you enjoy the chapter.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Number four, Privet Drive, is large house It has a low garden wall in front, a garden behind with flowerbeds. It was a normal house that looked beautiful and well furnished from the outside but the people living inside it were the most rotten people who wanted to appear as perfectly normal people to the outside world. In fact they hated anything that showed them as abnormal. Hence they hated their one year old nephew who was dumped on their doorstep on the middle of the night 6 years ago. In fact they tried constantly to get rid of him by placing him in orphanages but Dumbledore convinced them that providing Hadrian with shelter would protect their home from unsavoury people, hence they allowed the boy to live with them but that did not mean they left the boy alone they made his life practically as miserable as possible.

 In fact they tried constantly to get rid of him by placing him in orphanages but Dumbledore convinced them that providing Hadrian with shelter would protect their home from unsavoury people, hence they allowed the boy to live with them but that d...

Vernon Dursley who is Hadrian's uncle is a big, beefy man with a large purple face

Vernon Dursley who is Hadrian's uncle is a big, beefy man with a large purple face. He had thick, dark hair, a bushy black moustache (half of which he tore out through frustration on two occasions), with hardly any neck and mean little eyes that narrowed to slits when he was angry.

His wife Petunia Dursley nee Evans who is Hadrian's aunt is a thin, blonde-haired woman with nearly twice the usual amount of neck. Several times she is called horse-faced or horsy, words which are used to describe someone with a long face, lantern jaw, and large teeth. Fittingly, she is also said to have like teeth and had large& pale eyes.

Dudley Dursley who is Hadrian's cousin on the other hand had watery blue eyes and thick blond hair. Growing up, Dudley was extremely fat, at least four times Harry's size. Harry often thought Dudley looked like a pig in a wig, and he had reached the size and weight of a young killer whale.

Hadrian was a near-spitting image of his father James Potter, having inherited his untidy, messy jet-black hair that could not be tames at all. However, his almond-shaped startlingly emerald green eyes were identical to those of his mother Lily Potter nee Evans. Harry's physique as a boy was small and skinny, with a thin face and knobbly knees, this skinniness was due to his poor quality of life in his childhood which was caused due to the neglect and abuse suffered at the hands of the Dursleys. The Dursleys let him sleep in the tiny room in the cupboard under the staircase while their own son had a room for himself and another room for keeping his toys in. Hadrian would be woken up early in the morning by his aunt and made to go make breakfast for all of them while he would receive only a small portion of breakfast leading to the bony and thin state of his body. After making breakfast he would be made to garden the flowers and until he finished it he was not allowed into the house, after that he would be made to clean the house spick and clean so the house would appear spick and sparkly. After that he would make the lunch and then he would do the dishes for the entire day and after that he would be made to go to his room and when he was out of his room he would be hunted by that whale of his cousin Dudley. In the evening he would make dinner for the entire family which he was not allowed to have so every night he was forced to sleep on a starved stomach. If he made any mistakes during the chores or Dudley blamed him his uncle would get angry and would hit him with his fists or belt and sometimes even leave cigar marks and burn marks on him.