GUARDIANSHIPS AND WILLS

As the recess concluded and the Wizengamot reconvened, the atmosphere in the chamber was charged with tension and anticipation. Lady Euphemia Potter stood poised at the centre, her gaze steady and unwavering as she prepared to make her case for reclaiming guardianship of her grandson, Harry Potter.

Chief Warlock Albus Dumbledore flanked by his advisors, maintained a facade of composed neutrality as he addressed the assembly. "Ladies and gentlemen of the Wizengamot, we have reconvened to address the matter of Lady Euphemia Potter's petition for guardianship of her grandson, Hadrian Potter."

A ripple of murmurs spread through the chamber as the members exchanged uneasy glances, their expressions betraying a mix of curiosity and apprehension.

Lady Euphemia stepped forward, her voice echoing throughout the chamber with quiet authority. "Members of the Wizengamot, I stand before you today to reclaim guardianship of my grandson, Hadrian James Potter. It is my solemn duty as his grandmother and rightful guardian to ensure his safety and well-being."

Cornelius Fudge stood up and yelled, "This is preposterous, Heir Potter was already brought close to deaths door by being close to his blood relatives, what is to guarantee that it will not occur again, if anything his guardianship should be handed over to the ministry keeping in mind his best interest."

Frank Longbottom, a respected member of the Wizengamot and Lord of the House of Longbottom, rose from his seat with a determined expression. "I disagree with you Minister, I wholeheartedly support Lady Euphemia's petition," he declared, his voice ringing out with conviction. "Hadrian Potter deserves to be reunited with his family and protected from further harm."

Arcturus Black, a formidable presence in his own right, stood beside Frank, his voice carrying the weight of centuries of tradition and authority. "I concur with Lord Longbottom," he stated firmly. "It is imperative that we honour the wishes of the Potter family and grant Lady Euphemia the guardianship she seeks."

But not all members of the Wizengamot were in agreement. Coroban Yaxley, an ex-Minister of Magic known for his staunch blood purity beliefs, rose from his seat with a scowl. "This is preposterous!" he exclaimed, his voice dripping with disdain. "The boy has been living with Muggles for years, his kin who abused the boy, how can we hand over Heir Hadrian's guardianship to some relative who has been absent from his entire life. Hell we do not even know of Heir Potter's whereabouts".

Anakin Dolohov and Hideo Mulciber, both known for their allegiance to Voldemort and their disdain for Muggleborns, nodded in agreement with Yaxley's sentiments. "The boy's place is with the respected and esteem purebloods of the body," Dolohov asserted, his voice laced with contempt. Truthfully speaking Coroban, Anakin and Hideo did not care about what happened to the boy, if they could have their way he would be dead for leading to the defeat of their master and unnecessary arrests of their relatives, specifically their sons.

Lady Amelia Bones stoop up and addressed the entire body, "You know Lord Dolohov, do not be a bigot, Lady Euphemia is a pureblood herself and his grandmother, she was absent because she was in a coma for many years, not out of choice, she would be the best to raise Heir Potter."

As the debate raged on, Harry listened intently from the visitors' gallery, concealed beneath his invisibility cloak. The words of the members of the Wizengamot cut deep, stirring a whirlwind of emotions within him. He longed to be reunited with his grandmother, to find solace and belonging in her embrace.

But Dumbledore, rose from his seat with a solemn expression. "Minister Fudge, esteemed members of the Wizengamot," he addressed them with a respectful nod, "I believe it is in the best interests of both Hadrian Potter and the wizarding community to grant Lady Euphemia's petition for guardianship."