TRIAL OF THE DURSLEYS AND OUSTING OF THE MINISTER

The wizengamot was filled with many public viewers, Lords and Ladies of Noble and Ancient Houses, Heads of the different departments of the ministry, the minister himself and the chief warlock who was going to preside over the case. Today's agenda was what shook the entire country to the core Hardrian Potter's living conditions and his disappearance. Reporters were buzzing and ready with their quills and parchments and many aurors were present to maintain order in the courtroom.

Dumbledore banged his gavel and said loudly, "Welcome all, today an emergency session was called to discuss Hadrian Potter's living conditions and current whereabouts and the trial of his muggle relatives, Madam Bones will be the prosecutor. Madam Bones you may begin the prosecution."

" Thank you Chief warlock. Lords and Ladies and fellow department heads, yesterday 23th June Auror Shacklebolt felt an huge outburst of magic at No 4, Privet Drive Little Whinging Surrey that is from the house of Hadrian Potter Heir of The Most Ancient And Noble House Of Potter's Muggle guardians. We ruled out accidental magic as it was a large amount that no 6 year old could produce. I myself along with Head auror Moody and auror Shacklebolt apparated there and also the chief warlock was present as he had also felt the wards placed around the home collapsing. We drew our wands and went in, we feared for the worst when the living room and kitchen looked like there had been a battle fought in it and also on the kitchen floor someone's blood was spilled, it was later identified to be Heir Potter's Blood. As no one was present in the ground floor we went to the first floor and Chief Warlock forced open a shut door, He was about to enter when he was attacked by Vernon Dursley, I and the chief warlock then used legilimency on them and I would like to show the department of mystery approved real memory to the court" Amelia told.

There were quite a few of the minster's supporters who tried to object to the showing of the memory citing it is taken without consent from the muggles but it was quickly shot down from the others who were stating that as this is the case of child abuse which is a heinous crime punishable by Life in Azkaban as Magical Children were seen as the blessing of magic and harming them was seen as the worst of crimes. After Croaker the head of DOM verified that the memories used where correct, the pensive memories were shown to all. All were beyond horrified when they saw how their saviour was treated and abused by those muggles in the memories. The public ever the sheep wanted the blood of the muggles who treated their Boy Who Lived so horrendously and those who were responsible for placing him there. Needless to say Dumbledore's reputation took some hit that day, All of his reputation would have been lost if he was not looking so guilty himself.

"Chief Warlock I request the presence of the Vernon and Petunia Dursley who are the accused." Amelia told

"Permission Granted, aurors bring them in" Dumbledore ordered.

After they were brought in and shackled to the chair, it was suggested to use veritaserum on them and this time it was objected by a few on the light faction who thought it was undermining muggles, but still they got the required votes and veritaserum was used. Both Vernon and Petunia confessed of abusing and Neglecting Hadrian and making him do all the chores, abusing him for getting good scores in test, not letting him celebrate festivals, making him sleep under the cupboard under the stairs, letting Dudley and his friends beat him without repercussions and letting Marge's dog Ripper chase him around and bite him, about how they called Lily a whore and James a drunk good for nothing and Hadrian a freak, they also told them about how he was starved sometimes and was forced to sleep outside the house in the middle of winters and all the other horrible things they did to the boy, They was confessed that the House they were living in was Lily's as she paid for it and let them live in it rent free, they also used the funds given for taking care of Hadrian (10000 pounds) on themselves and their business.