FRIENDSHIPS AND EMOTIONS

Arcturus was about to respond when a female voice cut him off, "I did not expect you to visit so early brother I thought you would visit like usual at night."

"Ah I am glad to such a great welcoming for me dear sister of mine, as you see I have a guest with me right now and that is the reason I am visiting now." Arcturus said

The woman who looked similar to his grandmother's portrait looked at him and gasped, "Arcturus is this who I think it is, the resemblance in uncanny."

"If you are thinking about Hadrian James Potter heir of the Potter's then it is indeed him, who else did you expect the boy shares similarities in appearance with his Parents and Grandparents." Arcturus responded in what he assumed to be dry sarcasm, but Harry felt only he noticed it as his sister did not seem to care and rushed in and crushed him in a tight hug. Harry did flinch slightly and felt unfamiliar as he never had such physical connections before. The woman noticing it immediately released him and apologised, "Hadrian it is good to see you, I apologize for my overenthusiastic greeting but in my defence it has been years since I last saw you."

Arcturus chuckled said, "Harry this is your grandmother's and my younger sister Cassiopeia Black who I know may be quite overbearing at times but do know she means well."

"Hello there Ms Black, I am Hadrian James Potter. It is a pleasure to meet you." He said confidently and did the usual societal greetings, Harry felt such formal greetings to be boring and time consuming but his Grandfather had drilled it into him to present himself perfectly in front of other people, and had informed him that he would be judged for it. Cosmos was taking the mickey out of him when he saw Harry practising such a formal speech, which earned Cosmos Harry's ire which was not much just Harry refusing to talk to him for the day.

"None of the Ms Black you can call me your grandmother, I also am pleased to meet you. You look so much like your father who I was very fond of." Cassiopeia said cheerily.

Harry was slightly wary but trusted his instincts that she would mean no harm. Taking a deep breath he requested, "Could you please take me to visit grandmother, I would like to see her."

"Certainly Harry come along." Cassiopeia said and started leading him, Harry noticed that her home had a more comfy feeling and was not like the Black castle yet he felt it was richly furnished and he could also feel that the wards were quite strong. As he was led in to what seemed to be a room with Silver-Grey coloured wallpapers and had a big queen sized bed with an unmoving woman on it. Harry breath hitched as he saw his grandmother for the first time in years he supposed. As his occlumency progressed he was able to recall certain flashes of memories from when he was just a baby. He knew this woman cared a lot for him and she looked young for a 61 year old woman and she did not have a single grey streak in her hair unlike his grandfather's portrait which had some streaks. One of the advantages of being a magical is longer life span and slower aging but faster maturing than that of muggles.

Harry felt a familiarity as he sat at the foot of her bed. Both Arcturus and Cassiopeia feeling that they should give Harry some alone space and slowly went out of the room and closed the door. Harry felt thankful for that and he stared simply for a few moments to compose himself as he figured out what to talk about. Harry also suddenly felt calm as he recognized his familiar sent some soothing calming music to him. He mentally thanked Cosmos and he sat in relative silence for few minutes.

"Hello Grandmother, I do not know if you can hear me but studies indicate comatose people do appear to grasp their surroundings and remember things spoken next to them. I am Hadrian and I am well now, I really miss you and hope you do wake up soon" Harry said and he droned on about everything that he remembered about himself from his past to his present to her. He did not know why he revealed so much to her but he felt that quite the baggage had been lifted of him, only Cosmos and portraits in the Potter Castle knew about him, it might also be due to the fact the his grandmother could not reveal his secrets to anyone.