CHRONOROS AND MEETING HIS GRANDFATHER.

Hadrian Potter last remembered that he was stabbed by his uncle and a green bird saved him by attacking his relatives after that it shed tears on him and he lost consciousness. Now he slowly opened his eyes and his vision was slightly fuzzy so he waited for it to clear and as he focused he was laying on a big bed in a large room, all the furniture in the room looked expensive, it seemed as though he was in there was no other way to describe it he was in a majestic royal palace or castle. As he was pinching himself to see if he was dreaming or going mad he saw a green flash and the same bird which saved him was next to him and eying him as though checking him for any unhealed injuries.

The bird had bright emerald green plumage almost similar to the colour of his eyes Harry mentally noted and its eyes were beady black in colour covered by hazel rings. He was wondering how the bird transported him to a castle of all places and how he is suddenly healed and also he noticed he now didn't require glasses to read. Suddenly a voice in his head interrupted his musings.

"I see you have healed young lad" a voice said, Harry was wondering whose voice it was when the same voice said "I am right in front of you". Harry could only see the bird when it suddenly dawned on him that he could understand the bird, questioning his own sanity he mentally asked, "who are you and how did you save me from my injuries?"

"I am chronoros, a type of phoenixes and also the king of the Birds. As for how I saved you I felt a pull towards your home and teleported there and saw your condition, I confess I was rather angry seeing it and attacked your relatives and forced them to retreat after that I shed some tears on you stab and burn marks to ease your pain and clear the wound as my tears have magical healing abilities but you had suffered some internal bleeding and had some broken bones so I brought you here. I saw through your mind and know that those fat disgraces of humans didn't tell you about yourself, you are a Wizard Hadrian and magic does exist, your parents and one set of grandparents were also magical, as for your location I brought you to the Potter's Castle your ancestral home as I felt you had a bond with the house elves present here." The bird replied.

"So basically to sum it up magic is real and exists and I was somehow saved by your help and the house elves help" Harry intoned.

"Yes" the reply came.

"What do you mean a type of phoenix, are there different types of phoenixes, according to myths also a phoenix was red and could control flame and what do you mean by you read my mind how is it possible?" Harry asked.

"Well you have what is called a familiar bond formed with me due to which we can communicate in our minds also there are some other benefits you get from the bond" Chronoros replied.

"What benefits and how this bond was formed?" Harry asked.

"You get better healing which will not stop anything life threatening but will heal minor to major cuts and burns, and you gained the abilities to talk to all the birds and other types of phoenixes and can ask them to help you out when needed, lastly you can also form minor vacuum blasts by just willing to, as for how the bond was formed I do not know. Might be Magic deemed that you and I needed this bond to be formed between us." the reply came.

"I still find it hard to believe, also how many types of phoenixes are there?" Hadrian asked

"Don't worry you will get used to it and there are 6 types of phoenixes. I am a Chronoros Phoenix, as you can see we have green feathers and we can control Space and Time.