1

In the alternate universe of werewolves.

The werewolf hierarchy revolves around the Moon Goddess, a mysterious divine being who is believed to have blessed humanity with the ability to turn into werewolves.

In the mysterious world of werewolves, a unique and dynamic rank system governs their society

starting from the prestigious Trueblood Alphas and descending to the humble Omegas.

At the top of the hierarchy stand the revered

Trueblood Alphas,
the epitome of power and authority among the werewolves.They have incredible strength and control over their wolf abilities, making them the leaders among their kind.

Trueblood Alphas are not only born into their position but also race, carrying within their bloodline a legacy of power and dominance that sets them apart from all other werewolves.

They have double the power and strength of regular Alphas. They are leaders not only within their own packs but also in the werewolf community as a whole.

Beneath the Trueblood Alphas lie the

Alpha werewolves,
formidable leaders in their own right. Alphas are chosen by the Moon Goddess herself for their strength, leadership qualities, and unwavering loyalty to their pack. While they may not possess the sheer power of Trueblood Alphas, they are still immensely influential within their respective packs.

Following the Alphas, the rank system includes the Beta, Gamma, and Delta, each with their own set of responsibilities and strengths. These ranks are filled by werewolves who have proven their worth, both in terms of physical prowess and commitment to the pack's goals and values.

At the bottom of the rank system lie the omegas

they may not possess the same level of power and influence as the higher ranks, they still play a vital role within the werewolf community. They provide support, guidance, and sometimes serve as mediators between packs, fostering unity and understanding.

In this intricate werewolf society, the Trueblood Alphas reign supreme, wielding double the power of regular Alphas. They are the pinnacle of strength and leadership, while the lower ranks bring their own unique abilities and contributions to the pack.

Each rank serves a vital purpose in maintaining the balance and harmony within the werewolf community, all under the enduring gaze of the Moon Goddess.

Mature age in werewolves

- 21 years is said to be mature age for werewolves...

- from this age they can smell there mate..

- They will get there ruts or heat every month after this age. ..

- after this age werewolves started developing sexual needs...and get involved in sexual activities...

-mating before mature age is prohibited

Celebration at mature age

A party is organised for the werewolves who get their mature age...so that it can help them to find there mate...

every park member specially the unmated ones join this party

mating process...

there is no gender difference in werewolves
so they can mate to any gender...

one of the mate have to submit infront of their other mate agreeing to mark them...

Usually the werewolves submitted to their mate are treated weak and submissive ones