4

With Namjin
_______________

"What is this Jin ?"

Namjoon sternly confronted Jin, holding an empty heat dose bottle.

Jin nervously asked, "Where did you get this?"

Namjoon replied, "Why do you have it? Don't lie; we're mates, and I can feel your emotions."

Jin stammered, "It's nothing, Joon. Mom gave it to me to keep."

Namjoon, suspicious, said, "If it's nothing, why is it empty? Don't force me to use my alpha voice."

Jin, fearful, admitted, "I gave it to Taehyung."

Namjoon, shocked, demanded, "Why? Are you planning something against Taekook?"

Jin hesitated, looking down. Namjoon used his alpha voice, "Omega! Tell me."

Jin confessed, "I gave it to Tae because Mom said"

"If your mom will told you  to give poison will you give it to tae "

Namjoon asked jin nodded as no

"Then why did you give him heat dose "

Jin- "he wouldn't be happy with JK. She thinks he deserves someone else."

Namjoon, furious, questioned, "How does your mom know what's best for Tae? The thing is not about Tae happiness.
The thing is you and your mom never wanted Tae to come close to jk only for which you are ready to ruined their life, you only told me once that we should obey moon goddess's decision then what happen now. Tae and jk are mates ,they are bestfriend they love eachother. They were happy with each other jin"

Jin pleaded, "Nam, listen"

Namjoon interrupted, "Nothing is left, you dont know what you have done
Tae will have his rut. Jk is not mature to have sexual intercourse, his body is not fit for that. If Tae mate with jk. He will feel massive pain
Tae will never be able to forgive himself after that he will live his life in regret
And If tae get involved with any other wolf, he will never be happy with anyone else other than his mate you really make his life hell "

"Joon no this not going to happen "

Jin said coming closer to namjoon

"Dont touch me
You are not my Jin. you are not the one whom i used to love. You have change. you had became selfish.Your hate towards jk is so high that you didn't think twice to ruined your brother's life
Stay away from me"

.
.
.

Namjoon's mind raced as he realized the urgency of informing Jungkook about the situation. Frustrated when Jungkook didn't answer his call, Namjoon swiftly dialed Yoongi.

"Yoongi, where's Jungkook? It's urgent. I'm heading to Taekook's apartment. Meet me there as soon as you can," Namjoon urgently conveyed, determined to clear the mess created by Jin.

.
.
.

Lily entering into the taekook room
__________

The aroma permeating through the house seized Lily's senses, rendering her weak.

The potent and alluring scent of a trueblood alpha rut was so overwhelming that no werewolf cab resist it.

Each step toward Taekook's room intensified the arousal

Lily, being an alpha herself, found her body submitting to the Trueblood scent.

She was getting tempted
creating a feeling of lust inside her it seems that someone is hypnotizing her.