19

On the other side with ..JHUNSUN ..

if you are thinking all these days jhunsun was doing nothing then you are wrong he is not someone who waste time....after being failed to control jk he was frustrated .... so he change his plans now his focus is on gaining powers

He want his human form back and his voice for that he needed powers...
Which he can get by obsorbing other witches powers and as always Nicola is bound to help him even if she don't want..

Nicola brought so many witches.. for jhunsun but none of them have that power through which he can get back to normal..

Jhunsun frustrately glare at her.. grabbing her neck he pushed harshly pinning her in the wall with force...

"What are u doing leave me.. " Nicola wiggling to get free from the grip

"are u making me fool b*Tch.. " jhunsun mindlink her showing how much angry he is not satisfied with Nicola work.. he want power but till now he couldn't get enough power to even speak

"I just followed your order.  U "

"SHUT UP!!! I TOLD YOU TO BRING A POWERFUL WITCH ... I WANT POWER BUT WHAT ARE U DOING B*TCH.. GIVING ME THESE WEAK FLICKS.."

Getting out of breath Nicola was stuggling

"Pl..eas..leave..I.. will...bring.."

"I DONT WANT ANY FAKE PROMISES.. NOW I WILL MATE YOU.. GET YOUR POWER.. AND KILL YOU... FUCKING USELESS  "

Jhunsun threatened her making her shivered in fear..

"No.. don't.  I can.. help..u.. I.. know.. someone.. who..can..helpmmuuuu..Pl "

Nicola wigged, her face was red due to lack of oxygen she was uses her hands to get free but jhunsun was more powerful in strength.. plus in this stage she couldn't spell

"Yana...she.. can " jhunsun leave her after hearing Yana name.. how can he forgot his wife sister..

"If you want to live then bring her to me "

Nicola nodded nervously she wished she can run far away from him.. but alas jhunsun has marked her... she hurrily left the places..

PRECAP OF THE DAY...

After jimin ran away from the cottage where Yana was locked..

Yana sighed in relief that god jimin ran away safely , she was happy soon her daughter and other witches will come helping her.. she waited that night badly wanted to go.. but none came to rescue..
Her breath hitched when she found Nicola standing on the door looking suspiciously examine everything...

"Helo.. dear Yana..  something seems so weird right"

Yana was nervous she didn't wanted Nicola to find about jimin..

"Weird.."

Nicola smriked she is not fool within a second after entering here she has sense wolf smell.. and she already guess it the time jimin was free from her control she knew someone has break now she is conform it's Yana who helped jimin

She is sure her daughter will come here to help her dear mom..

"Yana darling I feel so bad for u.. locking you here is making me guilty so now I have decided to move from this place.. "

She said smriking where as Yana just praying other witches to reached here before she left..

"Just free me Nicola..  iam useless .. u can't get anything from me "

Nicola smiled didn't reply... after that what happen Yana don't know but when she opened her eyes , she found herself in a unknown vacant place ... she tried to look around trying to figure out which place it is but nothing works..