23

"Tae.. are you serious..
What the fuck are you doing "

Jimin brusted out on taehyung for what he said in the assembly

"Park jimin.. will you stopped disturbing me.. please "

Tae said in his cold voice making jimin stunned

"Tae.. why are you behaving like this... please come back.. jk is been messed up.. he badly needs you Tae..  "

Tae look at him straightly

"Tell trueblood jeon jungkook that I will soon reject him in the full moon night.. so not to take stress "

Jimin look shocked

"For god shake Tae..  you really think jk want this from you..
Everyone knows this is just a false allegation on him "

Jimin shouting at tae..

Tae -
"if you are finished then get out I don't want to talk now "

Hobi who was holding himself trying not to brust out on tae held jimin back who was shouting at the trueblood for behaving in such way..

Jungkook was already broked up looking like a dead body waiting for tae in their apartment to explain him his side ...

But tae hadn't return there.. he is been staying in park house since the incidence..

Jungkook was desperately wanting to talk with him..
He can't let taehyung reject him..

He can't..

but the problem is he didn't get any chance to even talk to his mate... jk is been banned from park house.. he cant go there...

Jimin and jhope left the park house dissapointedly.. feeling bad for younger..

.
.
.

Taehyung sitting with other members in the assembly ..

Discussion was going on recent event..

One of the member

"If taehyung has decided to reject his mate... then jk will have no reason to live here..  "

Mem2 -"yahh.. jk should leave our park .. we cant tolerate him here anymore..  "

All the members were discussing about jk leaving the park house.. after tae reject his mate...

Tae look straight to them

"I think it will be good if he leave the park house soon.. "

Tae said making namjin shock
they couldn't believe the thing they are witnessing

Jackson who was sitting there silently also decided to speak something

"I also think it's a good decision a werewolf like jk doesn't deserve to live in our park.."

After what he said tae look straight at him in bloody eyes

"After what we see everyone blamed jungkook but jk was not the only person to blame..
Jackson wang is also in the fault in some way.. "

Tae said glaring at jack fisting his hand tightly

After jack listen his name he become nervous.. as he was not the part of this plan.. he really thought jk came to him for mating..

He stand up not wanting others to blame him

"Sorry to say trueblood alpha taehyung but it's not ny fault.. it was your mate who came to meet me.. "

Tae -
"It's true jk met you first.. but you agree with him right .. you know he was wrong then Also you decide to support him..
Sorry to remind you
Mr Jackson wang..
You are soon be our leader.. we didn't expected this from you "

Jack frustrately 😠 look at tae

"Mr kim taehyung I think you already knew that I like him from the start.. so why will I reject him.. "

Tae -"Because you are a leader .. you have to decide between what's right and what's wrong "

Jack -" I know this... but sometimes person fail infront of their love ones "

Tae -" thats means you will repeat the same mistake again and again.. forgetting your responsibility for your park..  this is the example you are setting for other members what they will think that if their leader is like this "

Tae brust out

Jack - "woo.. just because your mate betrays you.. you can't blame me for that "

Tae -"iam not blaming you.. I'm stating the fact.. reminding you your position "
..
..
..

After this incident many thing change till now who was supporting Jackson..  were in the favour of tae..

Many members were discussing about replacing him with tae...

.
.
.
.
Where as jungkook sitting in one of the corner of his apartment covering his ears not wanting to hear the unwanted sounds threatening him..

He is been hallucinating things seeing his father image there..

he screamed loudly hearing jhunsun voice the sound was very irritating

He breath heavily

His head was brusting out

Leave that place
Come to me jungkook
No one want you..
Your mate don't loves you
He hates you
Your mate hates you
He dont want you

COME TO ME JUNGKOOK...

These are the words were repeatedly going through jk mind

Jk screamed loudly

"Arhhhhhhh!!!!!  Taeaaaa...
Tae... "

Jungkool started moving his body aggressively

Your mate don't love you..
He will reject you..
Everyone's hates you there..
Come to me
Your mate hates you..
He will leave you
And get another mate for himself

"Noooo..
MY TAE.. DOESN'T HATE.. ME..
HE DOESN'T...
HE WILL NOT REJECT ME.. "

Shouting and screaming jk was trying to fight against the words

But now he was so weak to do so..

The voice was making him weak..

Soon he started hitting his head on the wall in order to stop the sound

He cant take this anymore

He wanted peace

His head started bleeding by continuos hitting

he fall down loosing his sense..

.
.
.
.
.

Tae was walking to his room

But he stop

Feeling weird

He place a hand in his chest

His breathing started increasing..

.
.
.

>_<_________>_<__________>_<_