28

Jungkook pov
I have to do something..  I cant let that monster play with me.. he is fooling me..
Moongoddess please help me.. I cant take it anymore ... my head.. it's brusting out..

(Wiping the tears Jungkook sitting on the bed suffering from massive headache

He flinched moving back  when he saw jhope coming with food tray

"Dont come closer to me.. go away.. don't..  come.. "

Jk was scared he thought it's all his imagination

He has been hallucinating so much that it's very difficult for him to differentiate between what is real and what is fake

Jhope with worried face

"Jk.. don't be afraid iam real.. see I brought food for you... you look so weak.. you should eat something "

Jk moved back

"You are not real.. go back.. I know you want to kill me.. no one care about me.. iam alone.. you go.. "

Jhope -"jk.. we care about you.. jk.. we do.. please eat something"

Jk -"no..no.. jk.. don't  trust.. it's all fake.. nothing is real .. yahh.. nothing is real... nobody cares for me.... iam alone.. everyone wants to kill me like my mate "

Jk mumbling moving back but jhope didn't  stoped

It's been very difficult for jk to face others .. after Yana invaded in his room he is been seeing tae and other friends trying to killed him.. which is peiring his heart..

Jungkook was not in good condition to think.. he is even not believing his friends who are there to help him.. thinking if they are too not real..

Jhope some how put the food tray coming closer to the younger

But jungkook moved back holding the vase

"Dont come closer.. I will throw this on you.. you all are fake... nothing is real.. "

Jhope moved back when he saw jk trying to throw the vase on him

"Okay.. cool.. iam not coming there.. you just eat that food.. okay.. just eat that "

Jk look at the food..

"I dont trust anyone.. everyone wants to kill me.. nothing is real.. you all are fake "

Jk mumble crying

Jhope -"its not poison.. see I will taste it for you.. after I will taste you please eat okay "

Jhope said tasting the food one by one after tasting he sit far away assuring jk

After jhope moved back..  jk come near the food and started eating

After taking one bite.. tears rolled down from his eyes he cried very harder making jhope scared

Jhope -"jungkook what happen do you want water "

Jk didn't answer he was getting emotional because once he ate the food it confirms that he was not imagining this time.. that means jhope is for real

"You are real " he said wiping his tears jhope too started crying hugging the younger

Jk cried like a baby

"Hobii... please help me.. I cant.. I cant do this.. please.. I don't know what is real what's not.. you know.. iam getting insane.. please dont leave me.. they will all kill me.. hobii..don't leave me.. please.. they will kill me.. hobii "

Hobi cried harder hugging the younger he can understand what's younger is going through how it's feel when you started seeing all those people whom you love,  hating you..