26

Precap to the day taekook were call to park house

Tae pov
I was thinking about the reason why dad call us today.. he seems serious I was little concern about it..

At the time of entering guards stop us asking for pass... shit how can forgot it.. actually i never needed it so I never take my pass with me.. I look at my mate and smile telling him to return.. I know he is irritated and sad because of this.. but it's okay.. we were returning when we found Jackson their
Fucker.. thats what I can .. I fucking hate him.. not because he took my place.. but I dont like when anyone look at mine mate.. The way he was looking at us I know he is trying to show off his power infront of jungkook.. in uni also he was doing the same trying to show his superiority infront of his so called crush.. in my life I never regret anything but now... I surely regret leaving this bastard ..

I should have killed him..

After entering the park house jungkook was not allowed involved in the meeting.. because most of the members see jk as threat I rolled my eyes like seriously I didn't wanted to leave my mate alone here.. but I have to followed leader order..

I requested jk to wait for me sometimes which he say yes
And I went there ..

To my surprise only dad and 2 others senior members who are very closed to my father was there in the meeting room..

I was nervous with the seriousness spread in the environment

"What happen dad.. everything is fine "

I asked sitting in one of the seat after getting permission with the leader ..

My father sighs..

He look tense making me nervous

"Moon pack is planning war against us taehyung "

He said making me confused how can this possible... moon pack was very peaceful pack and our allies also.. how can they plan war against us

"I don't understand why moon park is against us.. aren't we are a good allied "

I state asking my father and other senior member sitting beside me

M1' "from what we found moon park leader is already died ... there is no leader "

"Whatttt how.. "

I was shocked how can he died He was a great leader..

M1-"no one knows leader.. how this happen but some of our agent told us that leader moon is died and he is replaced by any trueblood alpha..

Leader kim -"and that trueblood alpha is jeon jhunsun "

My eyes widen in shocked I couldn't believe this ...

"He is trying to start war against us.. moon pack is already in his control "

My father further continue saying making me tense

Fuck fuck this can't be happen

Member 1 - " they had already started preparing for the war.. iam sure jhunsun want only one thing that is jungkook.."

My hands tighten in anger that &*&*^ want my bun.. fucker I will fucking killed him before he could even think about him..

Members 2 -" if we will not give jungkook to them...
They will start war.. like they did before "

(Tae eyes darken listening this members sitting in the room shivered down looking at tae deadly expression )

"Are you thinking to give my mate to them.. "