Chapter: 1 I Is cereal a soup? I

[ Do not question the title, anyways hope you enjoy this chapter I swear I keep hearing torpedo boats...]

──────────────────────────────────────────

Time: 10:44 AM

Date: January 18

──────────────────────────────────────────

POV: Author

*Somewhere in the pacific...*

The calm seas, the waves keep moving as birds are flying in migration patterns, beneath the waves fishes go on with living hunting or being hunted, but underneath the ocean there's a twinkle as a rift opens up and then...

A ship or an aircraft carrier of huge length and size goes up from the water and with bow first it goes down and crashes down on the water fishes swim away from the sudden emergence of the aircraft carrier, as it's bow lands on the water and the rest of the ship was now leveled on the stern of the carrier says "ICS Y/n" now we cut to the control tower of the aircraft carrier...

POV: Y/n

Y/n: "*Yawn* Ugh... my body feels like its been hit by a freight train..."

I was laying on the floor arms and legs spread out in a star shape before getting up and looking around the bridge seeing my various of consoles and such, I then approached a coffee mug that was on a table? I mean I have seen a man in a chair once but whatever...

I pick up the cup it was made out of grey ceramics and had a phoenix logo on it which the phoenix was white within a light blue background circle, I decided to keep the mug and use it for coffee and probably even cereal in a cup... yeah... cereal in a cup...

Y/n: "...Is cereal a soup?"

Pushing that thought out I made my way down the control tower's stairs and went below deck passing by the hanger as I see my jets which consisted of F/E-18's and one with a red streak and black on its back saying Lt. Col. "Raptor" and on other's they had Maj. "Bobcat" and Lt. "Poggers Actual" etc, etc. and 2 E-2C Hawkeyes. I made my way further down and into the Officer's mess hall, which is seperate from Enlisted but since I'm a mercenary why the fuck do I care? I go to a coffee machine on a fancy wooden table and place my mug under it and find coffee beans...

*25 Minutes later*

Y/n: "Ok that was a bit annoying like finding coffee beans in the bottom of a pool filled with fish"

I then activated it and it began to brew the coffee and pour after doing so I added milk to it since I like some milk with it. I went to a cabinet and picked up a bowl and some cereal and the milk carton and sit at a table to eat, I first pour the milk then the cereal cause I'm unhinged like that.

After finishing I placed the bowl in the kitchen sink and went off to go on the flight deck... wait...

Y/n: "Huh... why am I talking and moving like a human..."

I stopped mid sentence and immediately went to a bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.