Chapter: 4 I Trials? Fucking Great! I

Ok so to clear some things up why I decided to make Y/n join Azur Lane even while being blackmailed is just some Ignis Fuckery that in the infinite universes could happen and Ignis being Ignis they are too chaotic to understand even for me so hope you guys ain't angry about that but I'm not to keen on letting Y/n just going alone and risking him to be sunk even with plot armor but maybe in some chapter he will rebuild Ignis Corps with more ships that I will add and then he can be independent but doesn't mean there is no competition, btw I just found out that one of Ignis's members has a profile pic of Tirpitz through one of their lethal company vids so if you want tell me if you want an Ignis Version of Tirpitz in future chapters (:

──────────────────────────────────────────

Date: January 18

Time: 18:56 PM

──────────────────────────────────────────

POV: Yorktown

It had been like what? 3 or 4 hours? since the attack and Y/n based on what Illustrious said was now roaming around base, although now I need to deal with high command and other nations and even my own, great... I continue to look through our reports and other paperwork that needed me to evaluate, it was also getting dark, while my sisters had been a huge help with helping me with paperwork they unfortunately had to attend other tasks.

Yorktown: "Great... Now I had just remembered that I now have to evaluate Y/n's skills, and abilities, does he even know how to summon his rigging? I shall find it out myself, tomorrow then." I continued to scan through the papers reading what Kansens request from me, some are weird requests but I sometimes decline and agree with the papers.

As I got back into the rhythm of signing the papers, I could consider the possibility that High Command or HQ and the other nations would ask what had happened and if they discover about Y/n they might need to make a propaganda move in one of the nearby Floating Sanctuaries.

*Ring*

Speak of the devil... I pick up the phone and put it to my ear.

Yorktown: "Hello, this is the Azur Lane commander speaking." I said in my formal tone as I knew who I was speaking to.

Admiral. Spruance: "This is Admiral Spruance, Good to hear you Yorktown we've received your radio transmissions a couple of hours ago but sorry we couldn't respond as we're busy dealing with Iron Blood, Sakura Empire, Sardegna Empire, and Vichya Dominion." I giggled understanding how much of a headache Iron Blood and Sakura Empire have been.

Yorktown: "Understood Admiral, I hope Crimson Axis aren't giving you much of a issue right now?"

Adm. Spruance: "Could've been better... anyways let me get straight to the point Yorktown, through the reports you had given us, you were in a dire situation that would need your sisters aid to Homeport, but a ship that you tell us has given his name called Y/n and is supposedly a Male Kansen?" He asked confused and with a bit of interest in his tone that I could recognize.

Yorktown: "Yes sir, we're going to do trials on his power level tomorrow." I heard Spruance sigh.

Adm. Spruance: "Yorktown I hope you know what your doing as blackmailing is not in Eagle Union's code alright?"

Yorktown: "I know sir but based on what he said being a mercenary and what I've seen on what he could do... we could keep him out of the hands of Crimson Axis." I shuddered at the thought on what kind of powers he might hold... would he be even more powerful than Enterprise when she... bad memories...