Chapter: 5 I S.T.E.V.E NO! I

Ok so the votes are in and you guys want a Ignis Version of Tirpitz! And am happy C: anyways I'll introduce her somewhere in the near future also sorry this chapter took so long to make as irl am becoming more busy, but not only that I sometimes have zero motivation hope you guys understand so updates will become slower for the coming months and also there's a new book in the works so stay tuned I guess. Anyways enjoy :)

──────────────────────────────────────────

Date: January 19

Time: 08:22 AM

──────────────────────────────────────────

POV: 3rd Person

Raptor: "Do you think he's still sleeping?" Raptor had a concerned tone although only concerning about the timing since it was 8:22 AM.

Capybara: "I mean he has at least like... an hour?" Capybara responded with an unsure tone cause since when did Ignis actually have intelligent mercenaries? That do have common sense?

AWACS Knight: "Also remember what he told you yesterday don-" He was cut off by Poggers Actual.

Poggers Actual: "Yeah, Yeah, We know!" But in fact, he didn't listen. [ O h  b o y ]

*Timeskip*

POV: Y/n

I stirred in my sleep, before rolling around and waking up. Opening my eyes and looking at the clock on the wall... 9:30 AM!? OH SHIT! getting up, I then wore what I took off and sprinted out of the room...

*Bang*

Falling down I realized I had just ran into the door, I got up and opened it like a normal person before sprinting through the corridors of my ship, going up the stairs and into my ship's con tower's bridge, I activated my nuclear reactor and as it warmed up for departure. Spotting a tug boat piloted by... those Manjuus, I wonder how would they taste... probably like a bucket of chicken from KFC.

I made my ship reverse as the tugboats soon started to push me out of the docks, and into the main bay itself. Before I made my ship go 7 Knots, and exited the main bay before going around the island and making it to the training section. I look around with my binoculars on the bridge and saw that they had set up targets. The tugboats had left already.

Y/n: "This is the ICS Y/n, confirm my designated position to begin exercise" I said on my radio as it transmitted to the channel that Yorktown gave me... wait... since when? Nevermind.

Yorktown: "A bit off schedule but eh, just head to this designated grid and then we can start" I then looked at the old map I had and made my ship to sail to that position.

As my ship got into position I made sure all systems were online and running, after doing so I used my ship's horn to signal am ready.

POV: Yorktown

I was on a chair so I could at least relax myself from the stress, it has been so long that a new ship was going to go through the trials to see their abilities, and its actually a shipboy, but firstly we need to see if he knows how to use his rigging.

Signaling to Enterprise whom she nods, and activates her rigging and jumps into the water. yea we were all on the shore and not in a building cause well its better to see and there was a table next to me with a radio to instruct him if need be.