Chapter: 2 I An Azure Phoenix's call I

Here we go for the first duel of Ignis Squadron and of the ICS Y/n and first arrest? I dunno

──────────────────────────────────────────

Date: January 18

Time: 11:54 AM

──────────────────────────────────────────

POV: Ignis Squadron

AWACS Knight: <<Alright we're approaching the unknowns, Ok uh... Ignis Squadron engage at your discretion.>>

Poggers Actual: <<Lets rock their shit.>>

Raptor: <<Remember battle buddy system.>>

Bobcat: <<Following you Raptor.>>

As they got closer and closer to the unknowns they reached 10000 Meters away soon all 6 F/E-18s fire off their MLAAs at the enemy, then all aircraft split into 2 planes each following one another.

Raptor Group - Raptor, Bobcat.

Poggers Group - Poggers Actual, Cypher.

Peter Puncher Group - Peter Puncher 2-2, Sckubert.

Each group soon broke off from the formation Raptor Group going forwards, while Poggers Group breaks right, and Peter Puncher Group breaks left. Poggers Group goes ahead on surface level and levels themselves out as water vapor is kicked up from their engines due to how close they we're flying to the ocean. Peter Puncher Group was heading up into the clouds so that the unknowns radars don't detect them while in there and even if they do the missiles will get confused in the clouds. Raptor Group was flying straight ahead hoping to fool the unknowns in thinking there we're only two aircraft going to intercept them.

AWACS Knight: <<Alright I got into their HUD system I'll display a picture that will last a short while for them before it disappears and I get kicked out of their HUD>>

POV: Reaper Squadron

AWACS Hammerhead: <<What the- Shit Missiles break!>>

All of the Siren aircraft break formation in a bid to lose the approaching missiles, Reaper 1, goes ahead and climbs up into the clouds, deploying flares before leveling herself, and watching as her RWR predicts how close the missiles are, before she breaks right, the extreme angle made the 2 MLAAs lose sight of her and miss. Reaper 2, Dives down to the ocean surface and leveling himself out before going and breaking right, and going up whilst deploying flares, the 2 MLAAs get confused and miss him.

Reaper 3, She breaks left immediately and deploys flares, as the RWR shows how close the MLAAs are, she points her aircraft's nose up, and does a circle the 2 MLAAs, miss their proximity fuze not activating. Reaper 4, he breaks left aswell before breaking right in a zig zag pattern although it wasn't enough as a 1 out of the two MLAAs that we're chasing him hit him in a non-critical area but nonetheless it damaged him.

Reaper 5, They go up as the 2 MLAAs continue their pursuit, he managed to get into a cloud, and comes out on top of the cloud layer, due to the extreme angle his aircraft stalls, by mere inches the MLAAs miss their target, not before one explodes due to the proximity fuze, and it was right above his aircraft as the shrapnel rained and went into the air vents of the engines, as one of his engines eats up the shrapnel damaging it, it produces smoke before he starts to fall down to the earth, and rejoins his squadron. Reaper 6, Breaks at an angle deploying chaff as the MLAAs streaked towards their purpose, one MLAA managed to get a hit via exploding right above Reaper 6 sending shrapnel down on to the aircraft's air frame, the other explodes right on his tail causing his tail wing stabilizers to malfunction and lose control over them.