Episode 4

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun was sitting at bleachers while thinking about what happened few minutes ago with the older. The way soobin had patted his head so softly it's got stuck inside of his mind.

Like who did this at first conversation with someone. Yeonjun was eating his favourite mint chocolate ice cream while thinking about this.

Suddenly beomgyu approached from his behind than sit down beside him. "Finally your here" Yeonjun mumbled when he noticed the younger beside him.

"Yeah, yeah it's was tiring in music class" Beomgyu replied, while looking at the chocolate bar he is holding. Yeonjun looked down at his hand then asked, "who gave you this?".

"Who other than that Kang taehyun" Beomgyu said back in a annoying tone and put the chocolate in his bag. "What are you going to do with the Chocolate?" Asked the older."Probably going to throw it away later" beomgyu replied back while brushing his hairs back.

"He really like you so much?" Yeonjun mumbled, taking another bite from his ice cream.

"I don't care, anyway seems like your thinking about something" Beomgyu said, noticing that the older was into his thoughts.

"Nothing serious actually, just that guy from my class, what was his name, yeah soobin, I met him earlier at the field" Yeonjun replied, turn to face beomgyu .

"You met who?! Like what happened actually?!" Beomgyu asked, looked kind shocked to hear about the guy's name which make yeonjun confused.

"That-t soobin guy-y, actually I was in my thoughts and I didn't notice that ball was coming towards my way, it was about to hit my face but he come and stop the ball before it's hit on my face?" Yeonjun explained, as beomgyu was listening to him.

"Then? He said something?" Beomgyu said and yeonjun nodded his head then turn his face away. "Yes, I don't know maybe he slightly flirt with me" Yeonjun mumbled while remembering about the moment when their faces was so close.

"He flirts with you!!!????" Beomgyu shout, not so loud but enough to bleed yeonjun ear. He cover his left ear to avoid the scream of his cousin.

"What on the happened next?!? Are you telling me or not?" Yeonjun let out a sigh then told beomgyu how soobin call him Beautiful guy, even call him kitten later then said to stay careful next time. He don't forget to tell beomgyu about the head pat too.

"O.m.g. since when that soobin start to flirt with people?" Beomgyu said while turning his face to the other side with furrowed eyebrows.