Episode 10

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin stopped his bike and took off his helmet. Yeonjun also took off his helmet and takes a look around the place. He looks around the place then heard soobin says something to him.

"Let's go inside?" Yeonjun slowly nodded his head and get off from the bike then the blonde guy also gets off from his bike and start to head toward the inside.

Yeonjun felt nervous when he saw lots of unknown faces when they entered the studio. He held soobin's leather jacket while walking and this made the older's attention went to him.

He chuckled, finding his behaviour cute. "Hey hyung! Finally your here-, uhm who is he?" Heesung get interrupted when he saw a new figure behind the blonde guy. "oh, he is my friend, I bring him here because we're going to hang out later" Soobin said while taking the camera from Heesung.

"Oh? Okay, sounds good!, hi I'm lee heesung" Yeonjun blinked his eyes for several times, startled to hear a new voice but the guy seems friendly that's why he copy paste the same action and introduce himself to Heesung.

"I'm choi Yeonjun" Said yeonjun, lightly bowed down his head to the guy. "Okay, then I'll go and do my work bye" Heesung departures from there and went to his work.

"You go and sit there, I think I would be done by next two hours" Soobin says as yeonjun stared at him with slight rage in his eyes. "Why did you even bring me here, when I had to sat and waited for you? Plus this place is unknown for me and you think I would like to hang out till the late night-" Yeonjun was scolding the elder but unless soobin put his index finger on his lips to shush him.

"Shh, no one is going to kidnap you, just do what I said and sat there like good boy you are, understand?" He whispered with the deepest voice he had and the weakness of yeonjun. Yeonjun can't say anything more after that just stared at the older with doe eyes and slowly nodded his head like an obedient Puppy.

Soobin didn't say anything then, he just took off his jacket and give it to yeonjun and went to the other side where yeonjun was still looking at him. He then looks down at his hand and softly caresses the jacket in his hand.

He thought to sat down and observe the elder. How could someone looks so hot while just taking someone else's photos, that's must be crazy thought of yeonjun but he can't help but to stared at him.

"Can you please move to the other side?" He asks to the model, looking professional and yeonjun was totally whipped for that blonde guy.

Time went by like this and yeonjun was sitting, scrolling through his phone then suddenly soobin came and sat down beside him. "Oh? Done?" Yeonjun asks, soobin turns to look at him and nodded. "I'm done for today, and it's already like eleven pm?" Soobin said while going through his phone.