Episode 12

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Soobin and Yeonjun walked Into the classroom after hanging out with each other as Beomgyu was already in the classroom.

"Finally! You guys are here?!" Beomgyu said as soobin and Yeonjun attention eent to them then sat down beside them.

"Why? You guys were looking for us?" Soobin asked while putting his bag on the table and place his leg on Taehyun's lap just to get a glare from the younger.

"Because we're planning where we should practice?!!" Hueningkai said while whining.

"What about beomgyu's place?" Soobin asked as beomgyu choked on his water and it landed on yeonjun's face who was sitting in front of him.

"No?! OFC NOT MAN?!!" beomgyu refused because for no specific reason. "yeah beomgyu ahhhhhh" Yeonjun whined while wiping his face.

"Then what about you Taehyun? You are someone who is born with gold spoon? Plus you have a dance room right?" Soobin offered and turns to look at taehyun.

"Yes I am but you know that my mom doesn't like you a bit?" Taehyun said with a smile as soobin chuckled then nodded his head . "Yeah that's true your mom doesn't like me after all" the older mumbled, laughing.

"Why?" Hueningkai asked as taehyun look at them. "Well because of his habits and carefree behaviour" taehyun said while tapping soobin's leg which was in his lap.

"Yeah like smoking, fighting, doesn't care about anything, mannerless, worthless, riding bike with high speed always which may cause accidents, drinking, partying around, anger issues, swearing, this things might give a bad effect on taehyun" Soobin starts to list down everything he does and the habits Mrs Kang doesn't like about him.

Even though Mrs kang told taehyun to stop hanging out with soobin but the guy is stubborn and he can't let go his best friend like this because he knows why the older becomes like this.

"But besides this you have some good habits too, which have good impact on others, plus you are a hard worker" Suddenly Yeonjun said, soobin turn to looked at the younger and stared at his face, he slowly smiled while looking away from Yeonjun. He feels better because people usually find his bad side but never talked about how much he struggles.

"But to be honest it's been so long since I saw you fighting with anyone?" Taehyun mumbled as soobin didn't say anything in answer because that was true he stopped fighting it's been few weeks mostly after Yeonjun admitted here.

"Anyway let's go to yeonjun's house then? Buddy you learn dance so of course you got a dance room for yourself right?!!" Beomgyu cialmed as it was right Yeonjun has a dance room in house.