Episode 9

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Yeonjun and soobin were walking through the hallway while talking with each other. "So you work as a photographer but still you work part time jobs too?" Yeonjun asked for he older who nodded his head. "Yeah, you're right" The blonde haired guy replied.

"It's must be tough?" Yeonjun says, soobin just give him a smile and reply to him, "I'm used of it already" . They were wandering around the hallway until they noticed beomgyu was coming from the other way.

"Yeah, beomgyu-ah, where are you going?" Yeonjun asked when he saw the younger. "I was coming to find you" beomgyu answered the older. 

"What about taehyun? I thought he went to you?" Soobin said from beside them. "Yeah of course he came to me" Beomgyu said.

"So what happened and where he is now" The blonde guy again asked. "He hand me a gift and said it's for me then walked away" Beomgyu replied him.

"Damn, bro is playing cold now" Soobin mumbled to himself then turns to the other two. "Oh, okay I'm heading to the class, see you later" Soobin waves his hand towards them and left.

"You seems to be hanging with our college hottest bad guy now" Beomgyu asked the moment soobin left with a smirk on his face. "You're such a tease beomgyu, btw what did taehyun give you" yeonjun said as beomgyu shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know, I didn't opened it yet" beomgyu said, while linking their arms together. "At least you didn't throw it away" Yeonjun says, chuckled while walking with his cousin.

"I would've but the wrapper Is too cute to throw it away" Beomgyu mumbled lowly in his low tone as Yeonjun raised his eyebrows and turns to looks at his cousin brother with a cheeky smile.

"Oh really? , I don't thinks so" Yeonjun says, still grinning so beomgyu pinched him at the arm to stop him from teasing him. And Yeonjun stopped because he doesn't wants his skin get more pinch from beomgyu,

Later in class

Everyone was already In the class and soon beomgyu and yeonjun joined with their friends. Yeonjun's eyes roam around the class to see soobin was sleeping on his seat.

"This guy would never change a bit" Taehyun mumbled from beside soobin with a done face. "You should to be glad you got a friend like me" Soobin mumbled and smacked taehyun at the head.

"Aish! Don't touch me you idiot" Taehyun says, rubbing his head where soobin hit him. Soobin opened his eyes and peaked at taehyun with a grin then again buried his face between his arms to sleep.