Episode 11

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

Next day at college

Yeonjun walked into the crowded campus with a wide smile on his face , he was feeling kinda happy right now after the late night hang out.

He was smiling ear to ear and when he entered the hallway beomgyu noticed his cousin smiling like an idiot. "Excuse me honey? Why are you smiling like this!? Did anyone propose to you or something?" Beomgyu mumbled.

"Nope!! Just I'm feeling happy!" Yeonjun says, with a cheerful voice as beomgyu just raised his eyebrows and looked at him from up and down with a judgement look.
"Whatever I'm not interested to know what happened to you" beomgyu muttered.

Yeonjun just shook his head then looked around him, he saw that students were busy about something so he gets confused and curious so he thought to ask beomgyu.

"Yeah beomgyu-ah, is there any occasion we have in college?" Yeonjun asked as beomgyu nodded his head while looking through the pages of the notebook he has in his hands.

"Yeah we have a college festival coming plus before that we have a semester party too with seniors" Beomgyu answered.

"What are you doing then?" Yeonjun asked as he peaked into the pages. "Well I'm incharge for the decorations so I'm going to be busy, because they made me the leader" Beomgyu said and rolled his eyes.

"Oh then all the best! Fighting!" Yeonjun said to cheer the younger but beomgyu started to whine more. "You know what's the worse it's that taehyun is also in my team!!!!" He whined then slide down the wall and sat down on the ground.

Yeonjun jaw dropped as he also sat down next to beomgyu on the ground. "What? Then what are you going to do? I mean I guess you can't leave because you are the leader right?" Yeonjun said as beomgyu nodded.

"Yeah! What else can I do, anyway do you want to participate in something?" Beomgyu asks, but yeonjun shook his head in negative. "Nah, I don't want to" he mumbled.

"But we are going to held a dance performance too? And we need performers" Beomgyu voiced, but still yeonjun refused him.

"I told you, I don't want to what I'm going to do alone?" beomgyu rolled his eyes as he smacked yeonjun's head. "Who said you are alone idiot! Hueningkai and me are also participating!" Yeonjun pout as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You don't have to hit me so hard" he mumbled with his pout while rubbing his head. Suddenly from nowhere soobin came and sit down beside them at the ground.