Episode 7

Author POV

.
.
.
Author POV

"Your so impressive actually you know that?" Suddenly soobin said which made yeonjun get kinda flustered by his words. "What-t?", "okay, from today we're friends! But you didn't tell me who told you that I would be here" Soobin asked.

"Well, Beomgyu did, he told me that maybe you would be here" Yeonjun mumbled back while playing with his sleeves. Soobin rose up his one eyebrow and try to figure out how on the earth beomgyu knew about this then suddenly taehyun's name hit on his mind.

"This mother fucker, can't he keep anything from his crush" Soobin muttered under his breath, cursing taehyun. Yeonjun can't hear him properly as he shrugged his shoulders. "Anyway, give me your number" Soobin showed his phone towards yeonjun who was hesitating at first but then slowly took the phone from his hand and give his number.

"Here, this is my number " Yeonjun gave back the phone to the blonde guy and again started to play with his sleeves then suddenly his phone started to rang, he looked down and saw a unknown number.

"This is my number save it" Soobin mumbled from beside him as yeonjun nodded his head and saved soobin's number on his phone.

"You can go now, your cousin and friends must be waiting for you" Soobin said while Again laying down on the cold stairs. "Huh, yeah but what about you?" Asked Yeonjun, getting up from the stairs.

"Me? Don't worry about me, I can stay alone it's my speciality, you can go on and enjoy your day bye" Soobin took out his phone and started to play games. Yeonjun stared at him for few seconds then turned his body and went away.

Soobin saw yeonjun walking as he run his hand through his pocket and again took out a cigarette from his pocket. He put the cigarette between his lips and lights up the edge of the cigarette then again started to focus on his phone.

Yeonjun walked inside of cafeteria then went towards his cousin and others and sat down beside beomgyu. "Oh finally your here, so what conversation happened between you two?" Beomgyu asked as the moment yeonjun sat down beside him.

"Nothing special, just casual" Yeonjun simply answered. "Oh okay, but I wonder why on the earth he wants to be friends with you, out of all people?" Hueningkai said, Confused.

"Yeah I wonder too, why would he like to be friends with you, it's nothing usual actually" Beomgyu stated, playing with his straw in the glass. "Why are you guys being desperate, not like soobin oppa is kind of Playboy who laid with lots of girls, he is just kinda dangerous guy, maybe he kinda likes yeonjun's personality that's why " Bahhiyih replied from beside hueningkai and she had a point though.