Chapter06: An Ancient ''Meeting'' With Old Friends

Thank you so much for 500 reads! I'll try to make a special chapter for it & one for Halloween.

It was the morning and Raya woke up about 2-3 hours earlier than usual. Maybe because her school lost a lot of money yesterday so now the students has come to school very early now to help out. At least she would have the rest of the day off.

So she got up from the bed yawning before checking the time. "Oh sheet! I'm going to be late!" she ran to her closet to get her school uniform and ran downstairs out the door to school.

The Modern House In The "Dark" Woods

"I felt something strange for the last two days. It seems someone gotten their hands on my book because... THEY USED IT TO TRAVEL HERE AND BACK TO WHO KNOWS WHERE!!!" Audrey shouted towards her two friends.

One of them has a medium blackish purple hair with dark magenta eyes and was wearing a black outfit with flowers on it they were shorter and younger, meanwhile the second one had long white hair faded to green with pure black eyes ( that could remind you a couple of dark things ) who is older and almost taller than Audrey, and was wearing a green dress with red roses on it.

"Audrey please, calm down! They hadn't attack yet, soo it might means they friendl-" "Or! They're just waiting for the perfect time." the white hair girl interrupt her non-binary friend "You're NOT helping this case, Eisley!" she shouted while Audrey just sigh a bit before feeling the same aura as before. "Shit." "Language!"

"Wait, what day is it?" "Monday wh-? She coming tomorrow!" Audrey was panicking more which made the girls calm her down.

"Everything is a mess! First Prix made me lose my spell book, and now!" "Shhh. It's ok Audrey we're here to help, right?" Eisley nodded in response before using her nature magic to help clean up the place.

"Thank you Eisley, Xiomara an- wait a minute. Where Zendaya?"

After School/In the kitchen

Raya has just came back from school wondering when her new cookies friends might come today but she wasn't sure about that though.

"What am I thinking? They won't come today.*sigh*" she grab a cereal box and pour her some cereal for breakfast since she didn't had time to eat anything today.

While eating her cereal, the room started to shake almost causing Prickles to fall off again, luckily for her they didn't fell off the counter. "What the hel-?" before she could finish her sentence, the shaking stopped and a familiar blueish pink portal appear on top of the side table when-

"Raya!" a voice shouted with excitement making her realize why that portal looked so familiar. "Custard Cream!" she got up from her seat putting the spoon down in the bowl and ran towards the side table.

"You guys are back!" she said giving Custard a high pinkie. "Of course we're back! Why would I leave a fellow loyal subject behind?" he said before giggling, after that he turn around to the new plant which Strawberry was admiring. "This flower is bigger than ours." "Thank you. This is a Hybrid tea rose." "So pretty-" a new voice said before stopping, which cause Raya to try and look behind the pot befor-

"It ok guys. C'MON out!" when Gingerbrave shouted that, three shadows small as the cookies came from behind the Hybrid tea rose's pot. "What is the plant name?" Custard ask her "Oh, her name is Hayami."

"Why did you change the subject?" a deep voice asked making her remember. *Gasps*, she knew who they would and just stood there trying to see if her eyes was playing tricks on her.