Prologue

For those who know this, don't spoil it.

Why?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why must things go wrong ever since that day..?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"It was just a load of bullcrap! +@!l3% Please..!" I begged the girl in front of me. Tears streamed down her face, eyes met mine with sadness and rage.

Spoken with a broken heart and mind. I try to make up with them... It wasn't enough.

She ran past me, while my mind gave me a goal to follow her. Although I didn't have the guts to follow. The others followed her out of the room leaving me with her step-brother and his boyfriend.

"Are you HAPPY?! I swear to God if you ever-." When he was about to grab my collar, his lover stopped him.

"?@/}#&, He's not worth it. Let's go find your sister.." The look in his eyes was pure disappointment.

?@/}#& gave me an angry look, and told me to stay away from his sister. Then I was left alone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Well don't look at me!"

"Well, YOU'RE the one who wanted me to quit in the first place!! For all I know, YOU could've set me up!"

"And I'm telling you, I didn't do jack! I don't know anything about a shitty recording."

Our argument got heated, but the things he said didn't make anything better.

"They kicked you out of the club, big deal. I'm sure there are other ways to make you a 'star'"

I was enraged when he said it. The person who was supposed to support me, in my life decision and the friends I made. Threw it in my face like it was no "Big Deal"

"We're breaking up." I looked down at him.

"What..?" His voice dropped his usual tone.

"I don't care how stupid this breakup is. All I know is that I don't want to be with someone like you." I looked straight at him. My tears start to form as I walk away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.